NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43902

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the updates.

I am on the phone with Eileen she had a blast at the show except right now she is not to happy! When she went down to the stage when Michael starting singing and motioning for fans to come down as he always does, one of the guys that work there shoved Eileen right there in front of the stage. Michael saw it and then Michael stopped right in the middle of the song and walked off of the stage for a few minutes because he was not happy!!! Eileen said the look on Michael's face when he saw this guy shove her was not a nice a look and he saw it because he was looking down at eileen because he saw her Bolton Bear shirt and one of the guys that worked there shoved her then he walked off of the stage. He came back after a few minutes!! Eileen is very upset. The guy that worked there that shoved her told her to go back to her seat and made her walk back to her seat and followed her back to her seat and this guy also shoved tammi and jessica!! He was forcing them back to there seats away from the stage!!! Eileen will post everything when she gets back. She has this incadent on video!!! When Michael walked back out on stage Nelson gave them a wave to come back down to the stage!! Michael came out and finished his concert. Then Eileen called me after he was done!!!  I am on the phone with her right now!!! She got great pictures of the concerts. She will post a full review for both concerts along with pictures when she gets home. She also said for those who were asking there were no mugs and the books were sold out!!

Love, Shannon xx

Did she say if Michael said anything about why he was stopping in the middle of a song?  I've never seen him do that for any reason!
she said no she said he stopped, walked off then came back out!!!
i bet he dosen't after tonight!!
no she didn't go backstage

I hate to see anyone fired but when doing something like, you pay the consequence.

Sorry she didn't get to go backstage. Another place; another time. I'm glad everyone had a blast despite what happened. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OMG! So sorry for the Eileen and the rest! I'm with Gail, never seen him do that in any concert... so he was very upset with that, yes... well done, Michael!!!

Well that is terrible....I hope Eileen and the other ladies were not hurt by this creep!!!  Some nerve shoving the women around like that and forcing them away from the stage!!!  I'm glad Michael saw that and did something about it....but it's upsetting that it happened to begin with!!  Well, at least Eileen had her great moment with Michael at the AC show....  I'm looking forward to her reviews of both shows and pictures too!!!

Thanks Shannon for keeping us posted!!

Hugs, Helena....xx....

I can't believe this guy that works there did this. They aren't supposed to do that, or so at least I thought!! I feel so bad for her!!!

Poor Eileen and the other gals....I assume she didn't get hurt?  Still why does this happen?  Why don't the venues know Michael is OK with us going up to the stage?

Joy

I'm sorrry this happened hope he gets repremanded as I said&they talk about the fans. It's a power control thing. Not all security guards are bad. it's just some that show themselves.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service