NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Karen and Robin CA,

Glad to hear you two had a good time and hope you do feel better soon Karen!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin and Karen. Glad you guys got to visit.. Not long now Robin till Monday's concert!!! Have a great time and hope you and my friend catch up to one another while she's out there.She's watching MB play at Pebble Beach today and tomorrow both I think..Monday's special concert will soon be here guys.. Kathy R. I hope you get there with Bob also and have a wonderful time.

I expect a full report and pics afterwards of course from you!   

Robin in Maryland :)

Robin in M.D., your friend&I, we're getting together for dinner. Awesome. We've been talking. I'm gonna try&call her this evening to find out about pPebble Beach. :D

Yep. Hope, Kathy, Bob,&I get together at the stage&possibly afterwards. I don't expect it&don't want to be a butinski but woo hoo, if things occur&if possible, hope pictures. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm totally stoked, excited, nervous for Monday&pray everything works out.

Let's hope Robin R!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Unfortunately, folks, I have another dang cold but it's not the last one PTL.

I'm going to have a kick A. good time tonight, that's for sure. Ain't nothing gonna stop me that's for sure.

Boltonnnut from L. A. CA

Oh no Robin R.....well take some meeds so you can enjoy! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

We will definitely be there Robin Md!!! We just finished a little family party for Bob's mom whose birthday is on Valentine's Day :) I had a nice chat with robin R about our hopeful plans for tomorrows concert!!! I am sooooo looking forward to the concert!!! Michael here we come!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Glad to hear it Kathy R. My friend will be there too. She had a blast following MB at the Pebble Beach Golf.

Hope everyone gets together as planned and MB and Kenny put on one amazing show for all of you!!

Looking forward to the reviews!!!!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Oh, Robin in MD. I'm glad she enjoyedPebble Beach. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy and Boltonnut, have a blast tonight,  fingers crossed for special songs! Kathy, best of luck to Bob for his test today, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

First of all, Kathy. Awesome about your mom's birthday.

Secondly, I wish Bob well with his tests. Can't wait to meet Mr. Fire Captain. :D

Also, we're going to be there with bells on. That's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Maybe bells Robin R....LOL LOL LOL   Actually the dinner was for Bob's mom...almost the same thing since I have known her for sooooo long :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service