NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree with you on the article Kathy. I can't say that I liked this reporters review one bit. He is def. not a MB fan.

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Robin Md, Joy and Shannon.....it never ceases to amaze me that these critics FAIL to peruse the crowd and internalize the crowds enthusiasm for whom ever is performing!!! It is clearly beyond bias so why even write a review?? They absolutely look like idiots and their lack of intelligence infuriates me because they actually get paper space for their incompetence. Soooooo it is clear to me that politics are involved. Who works for whom...etc. How else could someone actually LIE in a review and feel they are beyond reproach???? Jumping off my soap box as there are bubbles coming out of my nose and ears!!!!! LOL Thanks for listening ladies :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy, down girl, easy there and give Sylvia her soapbox back! :D Sweetie, sadly, it’s not a pre-requirement for concert critics to be emotionally astute enough to grasp a 3 dimensional performance and they go in with pre-conceived ideas of what they think Michael is about, without opening their minds. Michael said once “We’re not selling jeans or selling shoes, it’s about moving people” and 2-dimensional critics are immovable. JMO Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: He did say "Nessun dorma" was brilliantly delivered! :D

Hi Sylvie...pass the towel...more soap bubbles to wipe off!!! lol Critics are non humans so of course they couldn't perceive anything...what was I thinking? As Michael also said....critics only spew vitriol!!! He probably said Nessun Dorma was brilliant because I am sure he got knocked to the ground when the entire audience gave Michael a standing ovation!!! And he just realized....wow....Michael does have a voice! I gave the soap box back to Sylvia...for now ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, if they dislike Michael, their loss&problems but JUST KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. GRRRR!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy, lol you are correct there are politics in everything lol!! I agree with you 100%!!

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Joy, thanks for sharing and posting the article sweetie! And thanks to you and Shannon for the Eileen update. She'll have quite a story to tell. I'm sorry you couldn't go, by the way. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Yes, I was excited for Eileen even though I wasn't there.  I really wished I had gone to AC with her.  I just can't afford to get front row seats and a hotel room.  I will have to wait for a show closer to me where I can still get front row (of course!!) but not have to stay overnight.  I saw him in Oct. 2009 and Nov.2010 so I am happy for now.  But the "cloud 9" feeling doesn't last forever!

Luv, Joy

Hi Joy,  I can sure sympathize with your situation. I missed a concert that was only 2 hours away last year because of that. My last concert was April 2009 here in Montreal, but before that, it had been over 10 1/2 years. Frankly, I'd take any seat though... :D You will be able to make it to the June show and meet up with BB's though right? Either way, hope we can all get to a show this year, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Awwww Sylvie.....I want to just fly you right over to the next concert wherever it is!!!! If I could...I would!!! Of course I would sit right next to you and we would skirt security and get to the stage!!! Hopefully in one piece!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, well let me know when you win that lottery and I’m there! Lol Maybe you should take lottery-ticket buying advice from wee one: she’s very lucky these days! Lol Well you know, I’m not too particular about making it in one piece so whatever works… ;D Hey, I’m not the only one waiting for a concert, I didn’t mean to complain… I know from experience that good things come to those who wait. Besides, that’s what this thread is all about: living vicariously fantastic experiences through others. I told Boltonnut once that if I had my way, I’d visit her until she’d get sick of me so we’d get to meet up quite often! :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie you weren't complaining at all girl!!! I just know how much you would appreciate "some Michael" and it would be a kick to attend a concert with you!!! I was just imagining the crazy time we would have with getting to the stage and all. It would be Robin R all over again! lol I see she has also responded to my first message and I am certain that Robin R is correct about you being a blast at concerts. There is no other way to attend a Michael concert without having a blast even with all the "struggles with security and out of control attendees". Definitely agree with enjoying others reviews and reliving our own concerts through their stories!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service