NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, I would love to go to a concert with you guys! My hubby doesn’t take me to the stage, but the one time my friend took me, I got a guitar pick from the man himself so I certainly can’t complain! :D I agree about having nothing but a blast at a Michael concert! Hmm, maybe I’ll show you my articles sometime so you can experience one with me… ;D  Here’s to us all sharing a concert someday! Take care Kathy and thanks for your response sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh girl....dear Solver I will DEFINITELY get you to the stage if I EVER have the chance!!! You know I am good for that as I have Robin R to validate for me and my skills :) lol  Always put them to good use!!!! At whatever cost I might add!!! LOL  Cheers for hopefully meeting up one day at a Michael concert!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know I'm behind but wouldn't it be awesome a Michael Bolton convention centrally located&if we all had the dough ray me, we could go. I'd love it. I've met many BB'S but would love to meet them all. I was glad to, of course, have met Kathy&Bob, see Cindy&meet her friend&see robin's friends the last time. Yeah, winning a lottery. Hmm. I'd love to go on a whole Michael tour. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I remember Sylvie from Canada, though I'm back in messages&don't know if i responded but I do remember your telling me of you getting a guitar pick from our babe.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy, You'd love Sylvie from Canada. She's a doll. She's a blast at concerts. I know. I wish I could fly her to a few concerts. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know I would enjoy Sylvie the Solver!! Well Robin R put Sylvie on your robin wings and get her to a concert!!! If it was only that easy!!! LOL Heck...come pick me up also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Fly Robin Fly!!!!!!! That would be awesome to put everyone on my wings&fly&Robin from MD too, she'd have wings to fly half of us to a show. :))))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Kathy and Sylvie,

I am just going out to buy those lottery tickets for this week and, if the big one comes up, all of us on here are going to a show together - if the really big one (the European Lottery) comes up on Friday night - there will be some organising to do 'cause I would be planning a real special show .......ALL of us going - private jets flying us to venue - one hotel taken over by all of us - invitation extended to all of Michael's family -  very intimate venue organised - Michael Bolton BOOKED !!!!! - OMG what an imagination and what a dream ......you never know though folks ......someone has to win it .....why shouldn't it be ....................................!!!!!!  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Hey wee one, count me in! lol I think it was in 2005, when they had cheap tickets for the gala, they were auctionning off a private concert from Michael... It could happen! lol Take care sweetie pie and if you're gonna dream, dream big big big! Big  big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sign me up NOW!!!!! Private concert.....oh no...here we go!!!! We will spend all our money and then we will all be holed up in a flat somewhere living our last years all cramped in one room because we all spent every dime we had!!! No problem though.....as everyone walks by our building they would be entertained by Michael's music blasting through our window!!! All would say ...where is that music coming from?.....the reply would be...ohhhhh...those poor elderly ladies flipped over Michael Bolton and spent all their money and all they have left is his music!!! Poor dears!!!! LOL LOL LOL  Any script writers out there???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

If I win the European Lottery on Friday - it's on me Kathy - no expense spared......I am up to about 100 people already so I just hope the Lottery hasn't been won for a few weeks and it stands at somewhere round about £80 million - do you think that would cover it ????????????????  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scotland friend.

We'll make it work Wee One!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service