NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Would love to have a private concert. I remember at a gala where someone bid on a private concert&it was only $35,000. Um. Don't look at me. It wasn't me. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm behind but Kathy, Sylvie&Sylvia&everyone, when you were talking about private concerts, I loved it how after our private concert, we'd have no money, we'd be retired, old ladies :))))), and listening to MB&everyone would wonder where the music was coming from. I love it. Count me in on the whole bunch of us being in one apartment or flat. As long as we shower. :))))))))) Gotta tease.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA LOL

I remember that Sylvie about the gala in 2005. Yes ma'm. That's the year I bid on 2 photos of MB&an audeo message&I won the bid. Woo Hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I fell in to a win fall to go to the gala that weekend.

Hey Robin from CA, not that it's important, but the gala we both went to to gether was 2004, with our friends from Mass. 2005 is when  hubby and I  went to Biloxi to see Michael. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Dream about that lottery Sylvia. I'm in that dream tool Love it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin CA,

Dream is still on - it wasn't won last Friday and it stood then about £69 million - don't know what it is up to now but tomorrow is Friday again and I have got my ticket !!!!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'lll keep everything cross that you win tomorrow. Sylvia.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

As I've said before, I understand Joy&anyone not able to do overnight trips, concerts&transportation, food&the like. Just do the best that you can Joy. I remember when I was working, I did more concerts but it's not always the amount of concerts, it's the awesome please we get out of the ones we all go to. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yeah, Sylvie in Canada. I remember that we went together in 2002&20004 with friends from MA. Yeah, 2005 was when I bid on the 2 photos with Michael giving a voice message&in 2006, I bid on Michael singing Happy Birthday to you personally&won the bid.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I remember you&Marcel saw Michael in 2005 in Mississippi.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know I'm behind but Joy, thanks for the article from Springfield Massachusetts. Wow! Go Michael. let it be known. Now, as we've all said, he needs to let the venues know we're allowed to go up. That guy had no right to even touch Eileen. Now, if she was being disruptive, yeah but please!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I am so sorry to hear this happened with the security pushing her. I don't know why those people feel like they have a right to do that. NOT! I hope too she doesn't let that ruin her night and the wonderful show it sounds like Michael gave..I've never seen MB stop a show and walk off stage..Oh my...

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service