NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Sounds like some night - eh ??  I could well imagine Michael having to walk away from that for, as we all know, it is against his principles to assault a woman, and even a shove is an assault, but he is a man and possibly, whoever that guy was, should count himself lucky that Michael showed a side to his character, of strength, to be able to walk away when provoked !!!!   The trouble is, wherever he performs, that is all he is doing, he is not and cannot be in control of the security of the theatre, he can say and he can try to change things but, ultimately, it is the theatres responsibility for everyones safety and security and, in saying that, I think we have got to let Michael know, as far as we are concerned, NO BLAME whatsoever lies at his feet  -  I am pretty certain that this morning he is far from one happy guy and I should like to say  to Michael that I, for one, APPLAUD him for his stand last night and, if I was going to his next concert, the minute he walked on stage it would be a standing ovation - well done Michael - you are a TRUE GENT !!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Diddo to everything you said Sylvia. I couldn't have said it any better.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi all, new « Steel bars » from AC 3/5/2011, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W37ppxj1uC4&feature=youtu.be&a

Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you so, so much for that link - lovely to see..............video is not too clear as light is shining on Michael's face and creating a white blur at times but for about half, although taken at a distance, he is relatively clear - he is all in blue, pale blue denims with royal blue v-necked short-sleeved t-shirt ......start referring to him as our very own "Blue Boy"......but, as you can hear, it is beautifully crystal clear  for an amateur video and, at the end, as always with "Steel Bars" Michael does his leap in the air and, I think, that time was the highest I've seen him jump - told you he had been working out - even from a distance you can see that quite clearly from the pecks - he is LOOKING GOOD !!!!!!!  :))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and Nicolette, you're welcome and Sylvia, thanks a lot for the description: it all sounds great to me! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Love your descriptions.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Sylvia, love your descriptions. Sorry for any errors.

Thank you Sylvie for the link!!

Great video (always great to see Michael) !!

Nicolette from Holland.xx

Will watch this at home later....thanks Sylvie!!!

Miss Magoo....aka....Helena...xx...

THANKS for this Sylvie, always one of my fav concert songs. How many times I waited for the jump shot to get a pic of it, got a good one in Greensburg last month!.. LOL 

Looking forward to hearing from Eileen..

Thanks

Robin in Maryland :)

My pleasure Robin! I borrowed it from Rocio's Twitter page... :D She often posts freshly uploaded videos so I keep checking. Glad to share it. I guess we'll hear from Eileen tonight or tomorrow. She'll probably deliver a review as epic as yours! lol Takecare sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,  I hope Eileen had a wonderful time and that incident didn't spoil all the good stuff between those two shows.. LOL She will give us a great review.. I know I wrote long ones and will again probably..I tend to write alot when it's about a Michael concert!!LOL Cannot help it. wonder why?  I want to see her pics too, hope she got some good ones.

Robin in Maryland

Hey Robin in MD, love those enthusiastic long reviews: you feel You’re there! I, myself have written 4 articles for the old on-line updates at the time and they averaged 3 pages… :D Well, we know Eileen had a fantastic time on Saturday, but I want to wait for her review and know all the facts to comment on the shoving situation… I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service