NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all!  Really sorry I haven't posted anything but its been a really long weekend with little sleep and lots of driving!  And last night was just crazy! I still can't believe it!  I didn't get much sleep and I've had a migraine since last night.  And it took me 4 long hours to get home today!  I will post reviews tomorrow, to much to write and sort out with my head hurting so bad! Hopefully I can get the pictures up and the videos!  And I have alot to tell!I love you guys!!! Thanks for understanding!!

Love Eileen  xx

It is ok Eileen, go get some rest and we  will be excited to read your reviews when you post them after you have gotten some much needed rest.

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Eileen, Of course we understand. I've had a bad headache all day today as well, maybe with another East Coast storm coming it's affecting us both? On top of it you had some crazy times these last few days..Looking forward to hearing all the details when you have the time. I can only imagine it's alot to digest and get thoughts together to type!!!

We are here when you are ready!!!! Looking forward to reading your review and seeing your pics/vids!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Robin. You get over your headache as well, ok?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Get well soon&get over that migraine.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Can't wait to hear about everything.

Congrats on getting your long awaited photo Robin Md....that is very cute :) !!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have a good pic of him here and there at that point in Steel Bars from over the years, just in Greensburg the jump shot turned out great! LOL I always go for that shot every concert if I can!!!LOL

Great video sylvie. Thank you for sharing.

I'd love to know what was so important that guy had to get up and leave at 0:15? He must have been busting for a wee!!

Love Jennifer XX

It was all those practice shots Robin Md!!! That would be tough anyway because of all the movement :) Well....now you can relax and not worry about THAT one shot and perfect another one!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh I go for it every concert, I have quite a few that are good and at different angles depending on where I stood over the years... It's not a new thing, just I was pleased I got one again that was good in Greensburg...LOL  fun stuff!!!!

I get it Robin Md.....you are simply hooked and one photo will NEVER be enough!!!! LOL  Instead of AA meetings we will have to go to MM meetings...as in Michael Madness...for detox!!!! NOT...I am staying addicted forever!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes my friend that you met in CA says he's her drug of choice!! How true.. And I've always said what an innocent fun time we have every time at the concerts. It's all good fun!!!!! LOVE IT!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service