NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robin Md....Maybe I will change the MM to Michael Memories Detox!!! It is very true to have such a safe crush!!! I always joke that it is better than what others do such as chasing their neighbors or co-workers!! Now that is a dangerous hobby!!!! And we don't have to rob banks to get our drugs....spend some money yes....well maybe a piggy bank or two! lol Love the FUN also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love the addiction. See, I miss that leap but wow! That must be cool. I've heard of&participated in high jumping in gym&all that. Go Michael.

Boltonnut from L. A.

Would have love to have seen that during Steel Bars. Get it. Bars? To drink or to jump but I love the MM addiction. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Gotta stop typing. I'm hurting but I'm having oh! so! much! fun!!!!!

Too funny Robin R!!! I see how your brain works :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you for this-it takes me days to recover whenever I go to his concerts and after hearing this, and being there, it will take even longer!!  He was so awesome that night.  Just loved every bit of it!

Hey everyone! The next concert on MB's tour is tomorrow night 3/9/2011, at the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts, Brookville, NY on Long Island.

Anyone attending please share your reviews, pics, videos with us here..Looking forward to the fun continuing here!!!

Have a blast!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Those going tomorrow night, reviews, please? Thanks. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for the Steel Bars, Sylvie. Wow! I turned out real well in sound.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary, wow, you must be so proud! And seeing Michael's name in lights, must be a sight for sore eyes, huh? :D Have you tried radio stations that play him sweetie, to ask for passes? Man, this has been quite a journey for you guys and only 4 days to go, I'm so excited for you! We expect an epic review, okay? lol Take care M & M girls. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Radio stations? Passes? Is there a concept? I'm not trying to put on a damper but......Hey mary&Meggy. Go for the gusto. You guys really are perseveering.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi M & M (Meggy and Mary),

This is getting more exciting than Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon and I think with only four days left we can start the count down for "lift off !" - Cape Louiseville, we are ready to go !!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

I like that Sylvia--4 more days for the lift off. Yeah, more exciting than the flight to the moon&that was quite exciting.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You go Mary&Meggy. Glad they're selling.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service