NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin Md. and Sylvie :) Went to bed too late and getting up too early...I wonder why...LOL It is going to be a long day also with trying to create a Bolton adventure and all ;) Fun times to be had!!!! I hope I take good photos and maybe even a video!!! That will be a miracle to celebrate!!! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy and Robin, CA

Never thought about that Robin - you and Kathy could both have had bells to ring and got Michael's attention that way  - and then to have seen Bob rushing for the door heading home to hide !!

To the two of you, you know I wish you a wonderful, wonderful time - have FUN and to Bob too !!  :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a great nite tonight ladies!!!  Will be thinking about ya there with Michael and Kenny!!  Will be waiting to hear all the details of tonight's Bolton adventure when it is over!!! Have fun!

Kerie

See ya tonight Kathy&Bob&hope tosee Cindy&possibly meet Carole.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm back in the scroll but I'm glad Bob's mom had a great birthday, kathy.We celebrated that's for sure that night.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Thanks Sylvia, We had an awesome time. Hope her cold isn't too bad&Hope I don't catch hers or my sister's colds. Come heck&high water, I'll be there 2/14/11. that's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hope you guys have a fab night tonight .Sending big hugs to you all xx

Thanks Sharon. I plan on it. Let me get out of here&get these dreaded chores done. Ug.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Sharon :) We shall be reporting back!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sounds like you 2 had a great visit! Of course the topic was a no brainer to bring lots of joy!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HI!! Kathy,Bob and Robin,
Hope you have an amazing time tonigjht! I know you will Michael with Kenny G!! I've seen them twice together and loved it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about!!

Love Eileen from UpState NY. Xx

Thanks Eileen :) I hope we still get some stage action...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service