NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie:

Hi!  I don't want to mislead you.  The concert date happened to be 3/13/2010, but our 25th anniversary wasn't until 6/1/2010.  Unfortunately, Michael wasn't available to sing to us on that date!  So we had to attend the concert according to his schedule.  Imagine that!  The concert we attended last week (3/5/2011) happens to still be within our 25th year, so we are still celebrating!

Yes, 20+ club for sure!  You, too?

Thanks for reading!  It's nice to know what I'm typing here matters!  Thanks...

Diane

Hi Diane, ah okay, I understand. I still think congratulations are in order! And yes, it’ll be 25 years for us in August, thanks for asking. Well you know Diane, I think it’s safe to say we’re all big fans of Michael’s, but we’re also human beings and things that happen in our lives are important too. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

So very true Sylvie......thank goodness for the human touch that supports our Michael Memories!!! JMO :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Longevity Club.....LOVE it Sylvie....:)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh no....M&M's...NO thongs PLEASE!!! LOL LOL LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I hear you. None of that thong stuff. Iw!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)))))

Hey everyone, The next show in Michael's tour is tomorrow night (3/11/11)  at Harrah's, Cherokee, NC. I know a few fans that are going and hope to see some reviews on here after the show!!

Have a geat time everyone!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Yeah, Karen from NC, reviews, please? :)))))&I know you will Saturday--Kerie&others, if you're going tomorrow, have fun&come on back with lists of songs&reviews, please? Thanks.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I would be more than happy to do that for you Karen!! i will be standing by!!!  :-)

Thanks Karen.

Love, Shannon xx

You're able to, Karen, tweet with Michael? Does he respond? I get tweets but we're not friends so to speak.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

We can tweet to Michael on twitter  yes but I don't think he responds to individual tweets from fans. I don't think he has the time to do so.

xx

I understand you can tweet but he's not able to tweet back due to lack of time&the gazillion tweets. what to do that, you have to go in to the twitter link on the michaelbolton.com out here? Pardon my ignorance. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service