NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Photo of the venue from Michael Lington's fb page!!

xx

On the phone with Karen right now he is singing "When A Man Loves A Woman"!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!

xx

Uh Oh...you know what comes next Shannon??? THE STAGE!!!!! Loving this also :) Thanks Shannon!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Your welcome Kathy but I must thank Karen for calling and sending pictures!!! Thanks Karen!!!

xx

I just got through speaking with Karen. She's flying high. She did give him a flower. He winked at her&touched her hand but I'm sure she'll be back with all the visuals. Someone took 300 and some pictures. wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm flying high for her. :))))))

I spoke to Kerie very briefly&that was awesome. Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin for your report...
Sounds like we will have some great reports......
Robin in MD

So that's the trick to get a wink and a touch!  I am definitely taking a flower next time...  an entire arrangement!!!

Thanks for the tip!

Diane

Oh Diane, are you kidding? You can get a lot more than that with a flower: my friend Sylvia from Texas got to have Michael hold her finger andhe he sang to her as she was handing it to him! :D She was the only one who gave him one at that venue though, so break a leg if you ever try! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I am sorry but I hope missunderstood what your friend did - giving him her finger? He could not keep it I guess - or was she the only one who wanted to hold his hand? I can hardly believe that - lol.

Sylvie my solver, rescue me - please lol

Thanks

Astrid

Oh no Astrid....please NO MORE misunderstandings!!! Wait though....which finger???? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Astrid, lol have you been talking to our wee friend? :D My friend Sylvia from Texas was the only one who took flowers to Michael at that venue. As she was handing them to him at the stage, he held the flowers and took her finger so they were holding them together as he went on singing… She said she doesn’t know how she got back to her seat afterwards! :DShe just felt very special to have had her moment with Michael. So there you go, take care Astrid. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service