NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy,

that's wonderful - I fell in love with the music of Elvis in 1975 when I was ten years old. I started early showing the most exquisit taste of music - lol - and continued proving by becoming addicted to Michael!

I hope you will have a sunny Sunday like we have - up to now! lol

Astrid

Am I to assume you folks are talking about Elvis Pressley? I love him too. Not as much as Michael but he was cool. I saw him in concert in June 1976. He was good.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

I saw your reply just after answering to Kathy! You saw Elvis in concert !?!?!? wwow - I am so excited right now that I can hardly write lololol. If you like to - and you don't suffer from writing ! - I would love to read some details of your experience some day. I sent you a friend request so that you can pm me if you like - otherwise we would get far of topic right here, I guess lol.

Thank you for sharing and have a nice day

Astrid

I could send a message. I'll check for the add on. ok? No problem. then, I can send a message&we can exchange email addresses.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Mary

I love how excited you are!! lol! :) Hope you have the best time.

I'm wondering what your special message is going to be, so I'll be checking later just to see what it is. ;)

Love Deb xx

OK I know I don't have to post the next show with Mary and Meggy posting regularly but I will anyway!  LOL! Glad to see all this excitement here about the concert tomorrow night at Kentucky Center, Louisville, KY!!  Mary, Meggy and anyone else attending please share your reviews with us here!! Looking forward to hearing how this concert went!!  I know of a few other fans attending too so we should get a nice batch of reviews!!!

HAVE A BLAST

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't been on and haven't written about the two concerts that I saw last weekend! But here we go......................................

Atlantic city was a concert I will remember and treasure for the rest of my life' I may never never come down from the amazing amazing concert!  Michael was is such a wonderful mood ' he was joking and interacting with the audience like he always does but his mood was amazing!! There was a full house and so much enthusiasm from the crowd.  He talked about his mom and thanked her for all her support, yes Helen was in the audience!! He came out to the audience to sing WAMLAW and I got to record some of it I have it on Facebook. As he started to move through the audience he stopped by is moms table and gave her a kiss!! So Sweet!!  TI got up to the very front of the stage right away and it was funny cause the friend of mine who went to the concert in November was with me but said she would never go up to the stage!  And there she was standing next to me! I had a very special shirt on Juliet had sent it to me so I could wear it to the concert so he would see it!  Its the Bolton Bear Shirt being sold for his charities.  My friend got Michaels attention by pointing to my shirt he walked over and bent down and saw the shirt which says Bolton Babe! he got this great big grin on his face!  I smiled back at him!!(mmmmmmmmmmm those beautiful eyes!) The next thing I know is he took my hand in his and sang to me!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't speak  my girlfriend behind me laughed! And OMG his hands were so cold!  Ryans girlfriend and her mother were standing next to us were both very sweet. After that they asked us nicely to go back to our seats. He sang Hauualuh it was beautiful I cried! After the show I met Joyce and Lee from here.  I spoke to his mom for a minute!! And was so excited to meet Gail!!!  She is so sweet!! I am still flying high from the concert!! I will Never forget this concert!! Love you all!!   Eileen

EIleen,

Great review, I am so glade you had such a great time!!  I knew he would notice the shirt!!! :-)

Thank you so much for calling me a few times during the show so that I could hear him!! I still can't believe how clear I could hear him! It was amazing!!! Thank you!! :)

Love, Shannon xx

LOVE the pictures Eileen!!

xx

Eileen, I'm so glad  you enjoyed this concert so much. It was one of the best I've been to as well.  The ladies in my family that I took with me had a blast as well.  They had never seen him in concert.  It was so nice meeting you as well!!  Your pictures are great...I forgot my camera ...first time ever!!  Gail

What a wonderful review Eileen!!! You certainly had many special moments that will last a life time!!! How fun it all sounds!!! So happy that Michael made it so special for you!!!  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

But that's how our Michael is. He tries his to make all of our evenings our best evenings.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service