NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome tracey. I'm glad you got to shake his hand&had that wonderful eye contact. You go girl.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Where there's life. There's hope. :)))))

Hi Tracey

So glad you had such an amazing night. What a fantastic moment for you holding hands and eye contact with Michael!! Thanks for your review.

Love Deb xx

I know it's going on 5 here on the west coast. I'm up as my brother-in-law had to be taken to the hospital with high blood pressure&an extremely fast heart beat. I'm sure he'll be fine but I don't blame him getting it checked out. I couldn't go with them as they only had room for his wife. Now, if I could drive, ha! ha!, I would have gone in my own vehicle but well, stuff happens&I can't sleep so here I am.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm sure he'll be fine but with his past heart problems and diabetes, I can't blame him.

Hi Robin CA,

I'm sure your brother-in-law will do well - at least he is in the right place and was sensible enough to get things checked out - no use taking any risks......but, hey, you try and get some sleep - don't want to have you start feeling under the weather, even try to just lie down and rest even if you can't sleep !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Robin

Hope all is well with your brother in law!

Love Eileen. Xx

Robin, He's in my prayers, I hope all will be ok...

Hugs to you,

Robin in Maryland

He had to be admitted in to the hospital and he has to be seen by a cardiologist. Thanks for the prayers. My one set of transportation is to fool to bring me. Cabs are astronomical. I don't really know anyone who could take me. Oh! well! my problem! huh! But Thanks everyone for their prayers. he'll be all right.

My brother BTW, is out of ICU but will or is going to be on a feeding tube 3 months&more surgery afterwards. What can I say. Sorry to spill out my problems here.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

No apologies necessary Robin just hope you have managed to rest - I've got a couple of PM's to do and then I can go on-line on Skype if you are interested in a little natter - eh ??

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi BB'S,

I tell you. Perseverence should be&is my middle name. This particular transportation that couldn't at first take me, is taking me to&from the hospital. Cab one way is $12 to $15&I ain't got it. This other transportation, you have to be a member of&I'm not.

Sorry BB'S for spilling this all on you. You all are my friends&I know it's not MB related. Thanks for being patient with me.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thank goodness we are HUMAN first. If having compassion is a crime....lock me up!!!! Take care Robin R!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Robin,

I have your brother in law in my prayers.  Hope you are doing ok too!!

Love, Helena..xx..

Thinking about you Robin R and hope all is well soon!!!! Take care....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service