NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

if I'm not mistaking, I think Michael did "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" a while there. Love it. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Still the love of my life? I'm trying to place that song? man these BB'S are lucky getting all this new stuff. I'm sure all will in NY, CT&CA here in the USA. Awesome. If someone could dust the dust feathers off this old lady's brain, perhaps this song title will come to me. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :)))))))

Hey Robin R, "Still the love of my life" is the third song on "Til the end of forever". It was one of the new songs included with the live ones. Hope that helps. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I'm pretty sure that whoever said Michael sang this song was mistaken, just like a while back, someone had said Michael had sung WIBOMFA.

Oh, ok! 3rd song on "Till The End of Forever." Now, it's coming back to me. Thanks Sylvie.

Why thank you Helen!!!! Do you work for Michael's channel...you tube???!!!! LOL LOL LOL You are saving everyone a trip to the other site...thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love is Everything...oh my...hopefully another hit. These new songs sound like Michael of the past with all his great hits coming to mind. i sure hope he gets the recognition the songs deserve!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM MICHAEL!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love the songs from youtube. Thanks helen&everyone. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Off topic here. There's this song I'm hearing which brings back memories of my dad&thouse it's 11&a half years, it still brings tears to my eyes. Sorry BB'S.

Thanks very much indeed for all those Helen - we may not have a written review but you certainly have produced a review of the Argentine show for us on here - thank you !! :)  Isn't that recording of "In The Name Of Love" beautiful - love it - can't wait to hear that on the CD and with that and "Love Is Everything" he seems to be getting a little bit more "finger clicking and foot tapping" songs in his repertoire - maybe some of the "oldies" will be resurrected ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank so much for sharing these Helen!!

Wow!! Loving the new songs and great to see Michael sounding and looking so fantastic as always.

Love Deb xx 

Thanks Helen, You beat me posting Love Is Everything. This one you can hear the lyrics better and the whole song has an amazing hook!! I LOVE IT!!!  Thanks everyong for posting the vid links here.. We all can relive the shows around the world!!!

Love it!!!  I also love In The Name of Love!! Wow!!!!!!!! We are all on new song overload!!LOL

Robin in MD USA :)

Oh wow...In the Name of Love Bolton style......OMG!!!! Song overload for sure Robin Md!!!!! Is it June 21 yet????????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service