NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Of course Eileen!!!!!!    :)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Congrats on your plans Kathy R..I have CT and for now that's it but I cannot complain and YES I can multi-task too!!! LOL
Robin in MD :)

Of course you won't complain Robin Md because there is always tomorrow...I sound like Annie..Tomorrow tomorrow!!! LOL You KNOW there is MORE to come in CT and.....only heaven knows!!! You can multi-task??????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am catching up on this thread - boy what I have missed......all your icons Joy, they are fantastic that lady with the calendar I just love but a little bit more the one of Michael and that sharpie - glad you found room for him !!! :)    To all the girls going to the shows on 19th and 21st - have fun or, if I am allowed to, can I use another American idiom - have a BLAST and with less than a week to go now to the first one; it is definitely count down time !! :)

A special paragraph on this one .....well I never Mrs. Rosario - I thought you were going to one of the concerts and still had to make your mind up which one because of your anniversary but I didn't know both had been chosen - oh boy Kathy I am so, so pleased for you and hey, after the last time with your dinner, your concert, your party and then another concert, this will be a walk in the park - that was the rehearsal you had then !! lol.    I really, really am pleased for you Kathy  and pleased too with all these wonderful reviews we are going to get over the next couple of months from all of you girls - really something to look forward too, it is going to be great !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

I can sense the excitement in the air Sylvia!! Now I have my 35th wedding anniversary surrounding these next 2 concerts for me :) We will be on a wee road trip starting with Michael in Vegas and ending with him in San Bernardino. We couldn't make it up to Saratoga.....and then look what opened up????? Oh my :) And then the new cd!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just sounds wonderful Kathy and you know I am so pleased for you and Bob after the hell the pair of you went through - you sure deserve every good fortune, luck and happiness that comes your way and then, even more !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Thanks SYlvia....well you know....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And more importantly when you DECIDE to be grateful for all the GOOD in your life so much more is then sent your way :) To live positively with an open heart is the only way to be alive!!! The universe thrives on positive energy :) Jumping off my box.......very kind words Sylvia and I appreciate them!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy!

We'll see you in Vegas and San Bernardino (10 mins from Constance's house) for the MB shows.  Yahoo!  Thought the wine county shows would be fun, but sis and I are heading up to Napa next month for a marathon, and we couldn't swing both trips.

Let us know if you want to join us for dinner before the SB show.  There's a great little mexican restaurant not too far away.

Carole & Constance

(the twins)

Why hello and stop the presses.....you actually posted!!! lol

I will know more as the time gets closer because we will have been on the road for a bit and see what "shape" we are in!!! lol

Exciting times ahead girls!!!! See you soon!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy. You guys enjoy your anniversary celebration&enjoy the 2 shows. I'm glad for you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin R...it should be a very fun week :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have fun ladies!

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service