Hi everyone a few of us were having a little chat about the good old days and I have some files that I can share with you BUT I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALOT MORE so if you can help bring back some great memories to share with us why not and try and bring this forum back alive

Love Dianna xxx

Views: 4521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer and Robin, well,the reason I haven’t started a thread is that  Jaws has certain visibility and functional issues with things like starting a thread or a blog, uploading pics and other files and I’m still waiting for my computer teacher to help me solve them. Unfortunately, since I don’t work, I’m a lower priority. As far as Bolton adventures,Michael doesn’t come up here very often but I did post about my first concert in Robin’s thread,also posted how I discovered him in the “How did you discover Michael” thread and the only interesting adventures i’ve had are actually included in the on-line updates! Lol I’ve written an article in ’02 and one in ’03, both in the fall, so there you go. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

You know I would start a thread for you if you wanted one Sylvie but maybe as I wouldn't be able to make any contributions to it other than to say "thanks" to those who did I should steer clear or maybe my starting it for you could be my contribution.....whatever you decide, just know, my offer exists - okay ?? :)))))

Can I take this opportunity to thank you Dianna for starting this thread for I only yesterday managed to complete my read of all the absolutely wonderful pages you have transferred here....you really can't understand how wonderful it has been to be able to read it all....thanks a million !! :)))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Alison, Good to see you here, jump on in!!!  I haven't seen Lynn in years. She's a fun gal too!

Robin in MD:)

I am having a hard time with the internet here folks

The rest I have is on paper

some are saved on the computer so I will do them ASAP :)

March 2001

Attachments:

Oh Dianna so sorry to hear you are still having Internet issues there.. dang it...I appreciate all you are doing.. I don't have a scanner hooked up anymore here myself...Bless your heart for putting up these that you do have..It's been such fun seeing them again..and remembering!!!

Oh wow, these were about the Isley Brothers case and LIAWT..That was a shame for MB, he was robbed in their lawsuit in my opinion. That was so unfair..:(

Robin in MD:)

That lawsuit was such a shame for Michael. A shame and a sham!!! This speaks to the quality of juries. They have made some IDIOTIC decisions for sure. Of course the judge didn't seem interested in how music is created. Ironically the Isley bros. were then hauled into court for tax evasion. May have been before Michael's lawsuit...can't remember the exact timing of the court cases.

Thanks again Dianna for posting :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi everyone

While I can I am going to try and post some more

At the moment we have no landline but the internet is working :) go figure LOL!

Here is some more from March 2001

Love Dianna xxx

Attachments:

March 2001 cont....

Attachments:

Thanks so much Dianna, I hope your technical problems all get resolved soon.. These are such fun to read and think back to..Wow 11 years ago!!!

Thanks again,

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Dianna for now I have some more enjoyable late night reading!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks so much Dianna for sharing SO much and again I can only say I am thoroughly enjoying it all and at least I now know where that photo in the "leather pants" came from !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi everybody had to go find these LOL!

I only have April 2001 on paper so I have scanned them.

Must have had a cuppa reading these back then, there's a little coffee stain on page 2 I hope this works ok

My father has been having some health issues so haven't been on much and then I had to dig these out from the dungeons :)

Love Dianna xxx

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service