Michael is scheduled to appear on Oprah's show called Where Are They Now? on November 3rd on he rOWN station. Please check your local listings for your local time and station.  I'm also checking to see if Michael will be on the show or it will be tapes of the passed.

Views: 1653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gail,

Here's hoping it's a New episode, but then again the one I saw of him with her was pretty Awesome:)! Keep us in the know! And Thanks for the Find:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Gail, that's terrific! Whether it's old clips and/or new, it'll be great to see/hear old Oprah episodes we may or may not have missed. Thanks a lot for posting this sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Here is the writeup on the Oprah schedule page:

Oprah: Where Are They Now? (Season 2C)
Michael Bolton, Jon Gosselin, Soleil Moon Frye &  Wonder Woman Lynda Carter
Michael Bolton performs his pre-concert vocal warmup  for us, and Jon Gosselin, "Punky Brewster" star Soleil Moon Frye and "Wonder  Woman" Lynda Carter share fascinating updates as we visit with them at  home.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/own/tv-schedule/index.html?date=2013-11-03&...

Hey Gail, I read it but I still don't know when it will aire, so if you find out Please let Us know:)! Thanks bunches!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary, it is airing November 3rd on the OWN network.  Here in Richmond, VA it is at 10 p.m. 

Thanks Gail,

Gonna go mark my calendar now! Hope I can see it:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I'm on the East Coast and it's on at 9:00. Do you have the OWN channel sweetie? That would help! lol I put a note on my TV so I wouldn't forget. Take care Mary. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Same day and time here too Gail.

Thanks!

Robin in MD:)

Have picked this up on Twitter just now and looks as though it is something new from Michael on 3rd November although must have been prerecorded considering he is in China just now and then will go onto Germany for 2nd so can't quite see him getting back to States for live show but here is article about show which I have copied.......................

'Oprah: Where Are They Now?' Returns Sunday, November 3

Categories: Network TV Press Releases

Written By Sara Bibel

October 30th, 2013

OPrah Where Are They Now Jon Gosselin

via press release:

NEW EPISODE of ‘Oprah: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?’ featuring

Michael Bolton, Jon Gosselin, Soleil Moon Frye & Wonder Woman Lynda Carter

airs SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3 at 10pm ET/PT

on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

Los Angeles - Michael Bolton performs his pre-concert vocal warm ups, and Jon Gosselin, "Punky Brewster" star Soleil Moon Frye and "Wonder Woman" Lynda Carter share fascinating updates on an all-new episode of “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” airing this Sunday, November 3 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

Singer Michael Bolton is on the road, talking openly about his early career struggles and what he thinks makes him a sex symbol; former reality star Jon Gosselin is at his rural Pennsy`lvania cabin and discusses the kids, life after Kate, moving on, and the biggest misconception the public has about him; former child star Soleil Moon Frye talks about her marriage at age 20, her two kids, her adult role as a mommy blogger and author, and her new hosting gig on "Home Made Simple"; Lynda Carter reveals that there is a lot more to her than "Wonder Woman," why she left Hollywood at the peak of her career, and the personal struggles that she has endured, plus those "Oprah Show" long hair makeovers return for an update on whether or not they maintained their new looks.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Her episodes are different segments on each person so I am pretty  sure it was pre-recorded too.

Robin in MD:)

Here is a little video of Michael from the Oprah special:  http://www.oprah.com/own-where-are-they-now/Michael-Boltons-Long-Ro...

Thanks Gail, now we know it's not a rerun! :D Take care sweetie and thanks for posting. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service