Guess who is appearing in this week's Sexiest Man issue...you guessed it MB!! Check it out...Magic Mike's!!!!

Views: 3856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy, thanks for the history lesson! :D I was mostly curious to find out where it originated, but let’s just say it’s before our time! Lol Listen, you’ve just reminded me of this old thread where we were discussing our favourite movies, in the “off topic” section:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/what-is-your-favorite-movie

I just dusted it off and thought fans might like to discuss their corny guilty pleasures... :D I’m sure I have a ton... Well anyway, take care Joy and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie B.-

Yes before our time! We're not that old.....

Well I clicked on your link of "What is your favorite movie" real quick as I had never seen it before.  I never can get to EVERYTHING on this site! I briefly glanced at some replies and thought, I will come back here when I have more time. 

Night before Thanksgiving I have things to do.  Well then I got to your reply, and saw SIT.  "Somewhere In Time" and thought, it's about time someone said that! And of course it was you.  ("Is it you?") OMG Sylvie I have to talk to you about this, my all time best favorite movie ever ever ever! I am obsessed with that movie almost as much as I am obsessed with Michael! LOL!! I could start a thread just about that movie.  Maybe if anyone else is interested we can!?

You may not know but it is considered a cult movie, they have a yearly meeting and showing of the movie on a large screen and different stars from the movie come, it's a convention of sorts.  And it's actually at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, MI.  I went there years ago with a girlfriend, and it was great. We should pm each other unless a few here are interested.

Hugs from NJ

Joy

Hi Joy, OMG anytime you're ready girl: I know all about Insite too! Ooh, you got me teary-eyed, girl, we gotta talk! lol Take care Joy and thanks a lot for your response. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

P.S.: By the way, you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving sweetie!

This video was shot at the same time as the one I posted about earlier but it isn't exactly the same one..hopefully they post the other one as well. The other video is part of the digital version of People..so if you subscribe you can get in to see it.  Gail

Just a wee point and I wondered if anybody else had noticed something about Michael and I hope it is only for the this photo shoot that he did it...BUT....Michael does not have in his earring ....... the authentic perfectionist !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey girls,
We were having our Thanksgiving dinner today...cause i have to work tomorrow! And you'll never guess what my mom brought to me:)! Oh she thought she had a surprise for me...I said oh this has Michael bolton in it...she said how did you know? I said well you know we don't miss anything on his Fan Club site..LOL:)! So I'm glad I didn't buy the magazine! But if any of you don't get to get this pix..let me know I have this extra one...I'd be glad to send it to one of you if you want it:)! The gift goes on:)!
Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary that's funny! And so nice of you wiling to give it to someone.  But don't you want 2 copies?  I bought 2 magazines.  One to keep intact in my box of MB memorabilia.  And one to tear out and put someplace close by, like my home desk bulletin board.

Joy

Hey Joy, Believe me I was gonna put that one on the wall by our computer...but since I tell my hubby about Michael so much, I didn't want to push it...LOL! Plus...I know some people don't have access to getting to it, so I don't mind sharing...I like the magazine, I can put it with All Of the Rest of my MB stuff:)! I'm glad you are back:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks, missed you all too! Yeah, I know what you mean re. hubby.  My desk is out of the way upstairs, he never goes by it!

That was so lovely of your mum to think of you like that Mary and it is equally as lovely that you have thought of giving your spare copy to someone and there was a girl, Suzanne Scheiner, who has put a comment in the blog post that she can't find a copy anywhere so maybe if you send her a little PM or write on her message board and see if she has managed to find one yet you may just have a taker !! :)    Suzanne isn't new to the forum BTW she often posts in blogs.....she is a long standing fan !!!! :)

Just found the People's Sexiest Man Issue video clip on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen it yet or wants to see it again, and again, and again!! LOL!

Joy

That is great to know it is on youtube now and at least I can upload this one to the video section because as I said the other from the People Magazine wouldn't allow an upload to our section but that is the same one we have on here Joy that we were talking about with MB sitting on the table and looking sexier than ever but seemingly there is another one but People have it just on there digital section......maybe one day they will put that on youtube too.....here is hoping but thanks a million Joy for that one and believe too it is much clearer than the other......thanks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service