We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just tried to find that in my online listings and I don't know which one they are?  I don't watch these a.m. shows much, I guess you can tell!!LOL He is listed on my DirecTV online guide for TODAY show on Monday tho and I think are they part of the Today Show cast too!! LOL I dunno...  Thanks Gail for trying to get it sorted out for all of us..

Robin in MD :)

I believe they are Robin Md.....part of the Today show. I think it I saw them once while channel surfing. Not a big fan of Kathie Lee :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, I think kathy&Hoda are on the today show&we get the today show from 7 to 9. Anyway, if anyone gets it&I don't, enjoy. I will see what happens. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Kathy Lee&who? When? Could someone send me an email? I'm leaving tomorroow for a few days. Boltonnut from L. A. CA thanks Perhaps I can get someone to tape it for me. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Monday?

The today show is NBC, right? 7 to 10, right?

How fun Gail!!!! Will be watching :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Somebody going to tape it all again so that I can have fun over my breakfast !! :)  Kathy what are you doing still up - is it not about 1.30 a.m. with you ???? :)    Get to your bed girl !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL LOL This is how and when I catch up!!!!!! LOL  Do I have to?????? lol

goodnight Wee One at 2am in Calif :)

Goodnight Kathy!! LOL

Nicolette xx

Night, night Kathy - sleep tight and don't let the bugs bite !!!!! LOL.  Sweet dreams !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you ladies :) Now it is 3pm and I am catching up again from what everyone posted this a.m What in the world is soooooo important to talk about???????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL.....we meet again - reversal of times or whatever.....almost midnight here and I am just going to have last cup of tea and then heading for bed and what is so important to talk about - well, Janniche she wants to introduce a "conception day" on the Birthday Calendar thread - she is going to ask her mum when it happened - I'm still ROFL with that joke this afternoon let alone Janniche - OMG and then another thing of great importance I have posted four new pictures of Michael over in the photo thread - taken yesterday .....so, you see, plenty going on !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend heading for shut eye and sweet dreams !!!! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service