We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second that Mary!!!! I want mine too!!!!!!  LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD 

I wish I could hurry your mail men up ladies. I do...I understand Mary, MB's music gets me thru rough times too!!

Robin in MD :)

Well if you would just release the mailman Robin Md. instead of holding him hostage and ruffling through his mailbag and ...uhmmmmm....lifting all the other cd packages out!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Uh-oh Miz Rosario, I think you've spent a little too much time talking to sassy Janniche on the birthday thread... ;D So what will you be doing with the third CD, since you'll already have a signed one for the house and one for the car? Will you be like me and become a music pusher? lol I do that sometimes, much to my family and friends' dismay... Talk to Helena! lol She doesn't call me her nutty friend for nothing... Funny thing when I think I've mellowed with age and try to be more respectful of people's taste and agree to disagree, a Michael CD is released and I'm like: you have to listen to this! :D It's a sad disease that seems treatable but is incurable, what are you gonna do? Girl, we'll get the CD soon and we've waited this long. As I've said in another thread, we're getting it earlier than we expected so no more complaints! Take care Kathy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL Kathy R. I don't have your mail man, I PROMISE!!! Mine is a nice lady..Sylvie you are too funny too!!

Robin in MD :)

Oh Robin, you only think I'm funny because you're not  someone who has to be subjected to my music-pushing! :D I've already started showing the vignettes around to anyone who'll listen, along with "Jack Sparrow". Actually, that video I think is what decided my daughter to join this site! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey, I've got news for you all - I've got the mailman......he is the only man that is real in my life so I am holding onto him !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia:

Don't let him go!!!  Nothing like a good man.... mailman!

Diane

Well that would explain the delayed cd Sylvia!!!!!! I might as well put in another order!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG, I hope this lands in the right spot... Joy, now you have to tell me about this "mail-man musings"! :D))) Funny enough, I was discussing an elaborate picture Sylvia painted for me of a mailman's hjourney walking across the ocean to get to her and I told her it evoqued one of your icons! :D With all these wonderful reviews from fans who have recieved their CD's, I'm sure a lot of us have "mailman musings", thinking it would have been faster if Michael delivered the CD's himself! :D  Thanks for the smile Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

P.S.: You should have recieved yours by now, shouldn't you?

Well I don't think anyone can have too many Michael cds!!!!!!!!! LOL I am still not so sure Robin Md. Since you received yours first.....just maybe you lost your mind and......!!!! LOL LOL  Sylvie I won't even push Michael's music...I will keep it ALL for myself!!!! Your loss if you don't want to join me!!!! I don't mean you personally...but other music starved people....lol

We should be getting some reviews soon!!!! Come on fans....get typing!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service