We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He can deliver his gems to me any time. :))) He knows where i am. JK. LOL :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

As I am a little bit conservative, I evidently need more time to get accustomed to the new CD "Gems". But I have immediately fallen in love with the amazing song "Fields of gold" sung by Michael and the wonderful Eva Cassidy. What a beautiful duett !!!

Your Ivana

Hallo my Ivana, how are you sweetie? It's been too long since you've posted!  Ivana,  you say you need more time to get used to the album, do you mean from the samples we've heard, or are you one of the lucky ones who's  recieved their CD already? And may I ask which songs you feel need getting used to? From what reports we've heard so far, I think we all agree on "Fields of gold", that's for sure. Well, I'll look forward to your response Ivana, good to read your posts again! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

My dear Sylvie,

it is so nice to read your message, I have not forgotten you !!!! Yes, it has been longer since I have posted but I keep reading all messages as often as I can. I have had some private sorrows, the life is not easy !! No, my dear, I am not one of the lucky ones who has received the CD "Gems" already, I have only heard the samples on Youtube you have already heard too. My favorite song is definitely "Fields of gold" and "You are so beautiful" is also very very amazing, much more better than sung by Jo Cocker. But I just do not like very much "Love is everything". Maybe as I prefer ballads to typical pop music. I like Michael singing slowly songs with spirit.

I am going to attend 2 Michael´s concerts soon, in Dresden this Friday and in Stuttgart 1 week later. I am sure it will be amazing and I am counting the days !!! Only 4 days !!!

I send you many many greetings from Prague

your friend Ivana

Hallo liebling Ivana, so good to hear from you sweetie! Oh I know you haven’t forgotten about me, I’m truly sorry to hear about your personal troubles and I hope things are looking up for you. I don’t think I’ve heard one person saying they didn’t like “Fields of gold”. I actually like Joe Cocker’s “You are so beautiful” but I have a feeling it’ll be breath taking by Michael… Well you know sweetie, maybe you’re just not a fan of country-flavored music, but maybe Michael will change your mind when you hear the song live! :D I am so happy for you and the German girls seeing Michael together and at several shows! You’ll need to give us a full report on the 2011 concert review thread, okay? I know you girls have something special planned and I can’t wait to hear about it!  Take good care of yourself Ivana and I hope we both get our CD soon, I’m salivating from all these reviews here! :D Big hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaà

How fun Ivana that you have two great nights with Michael! I am sorry to hear about your sorrows but I sure hope Michael lifts your spirits and soul!!! YOU know how his music can do that :) Take care of our Michael over there in Germany and send him back safely!!! lol I really do hope things are looking up for you!!! 

Sorry....but I LOVE Love is Everything :)  lol

Take care Ivana :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dear Kathy,

I promise I will care of Michael over here in Germany as much as I can !!!

If I could, I would never let him go back........ you understand :-))

I think we could split Michael in 2 parts: you would enjoy the new "Gems" !!! and I would still listen to my old favorites "How am I supposed to live without you" and "That´s what love is all about"..... or a better idea: we could clone him !!!!

Take care too, Kathy

your Ivana :-))

Well Ivana.....there is nothing like the original....so let's just share!!!! LOL  The idea of splitting him in two.....ouch....then we fight over which half!!!! Oh my...or is it perfectly down the middle????!!!! LOL  I LOVE the oldies also but I do believe GEMS will became a classic....for me anyways!!! :) Glad to know Michael will be in good hands!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome Evana, you're seeing MB soon. Enjoy. Enjoy the CD. Here's my song/ "Make Me Feel my Love." Think it's my favorite thoough I love all of them. I guess I love it by Garth as well. Love the words. Wonder if that's her on the guitar. I imagine that they had to put Michael's tracks with hers. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Am so glad to hear you are enjoying it Robin after all your misgivings as to what it would be like with Michael performing all duets - I can't wait to hear it - hopefully today !! :)  Hope too you had a nice holiday and enjoyed yourself !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah, if I'm repeating, sorry but Eva Cassidy is a Marylander. She died so young but what a voice. I've heard her way before this. "In the Name of Love" wow! Love it! One of my ultimate favorites on here. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi, everyone!

Got mine today!  First I thought Track 1 was my favorite.  Then I heard Track 2.  Then I heard Track 3 and so on... and so on... and so on...  basically no favorites.  I love them all!  I did not know that Pride (In the Name of Love), U2s song, was written about Martin Luther King, Jr.  Now that I know the words from the CD booklet (not what I used to sing!) I get it.  I don't know where I've been, but I guess Michael has taught me something today.  I really do love being provided with all the words to the songs.  Not that I do any of them any justice at all.  I don't even come close to decent, but it is good to have the correct lyrics.  Totally different CD than "One World, One Love".  I found it to be very calm and soothing.  Just perfect for some days.  A real treat!  A real Gem!

Enjoy everyone.  You'll get yours soon.  By the way, mine was shipped from Tennessee.  If that makes any difference, I don't know.  Gotta' go listen again...

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service