We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sylvie, what is "Loveline"? Is it a show for singles and Michael was one of singles looking for his dream woman? Please let me know !!

Ivana

Hi Ivana, from what I understand, because I’ve never heard it, it’s a late night syndicated call in show where people call in and talk about their “love” problems. They have a doctor on as a host and sometimes they have unrelated guests to the subject matter. I’ve heard it can be crude and if you read the earlier pages of this thread, you’ll get an idea of the contents. I hear that if you become a member, you can listen to past shows and I’m sure have other benefits, but it’s not free so many of us haven’t heard it. I hope that helps sweetie. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

I'm thinking more of a Video...JMO though, then a Single:)!

I'll keep on Coyote that DJ I talked to, he'll get it if he can, I'm sure!!!

He was very Nice!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary, to my knowledge, the singles are decided on and released by the music company, in this case, Sony. Sometimes, songs are released without a video, like WAMLAW, believe it or not. The only video associated with it is the excerpt from the "Centerstage" VH1 special included in the "Decade" video that was the live duet with Percy Sledge. You're very lucky to have such a nice guy for a DJ! So I trust that you've enjoyed your "Love is everything"   over and over again? :D I did read your PM! :D Take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Merci Contigo Aprendi for the link to Peru !! :)   It is indeed a beautiful song and  I am glad you love it so much !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

MB will be on Extra tonight and Access Hollywood tomorrow! Check local listings for times.
Thanks Gail!! Robin
:)
Thanks for letting us know Gail, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail...will be looking for him!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

What would we do without you Gail?  Thanks  now I have to go check the TV guide:)!

I Love this new CD, it is soooo Beautiful...Truly a Masterpiece right down to the Art!!!

Thanks Again!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I do too Mary!!!!

Robin in MD

We would miss many concerts and tv shows without Gail....that is what Mary!!!! lol Now Mary...just read your tv guide correctly and you are good to go!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service