We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't Walk Away the most heart breaking song Sylvie??!!! I LOVE that song from Hunger. In fact I really love the Hunger album in its totality :) Michael is the best and emotive story teller!! Ahhhhhhh.....GEMS on my mind :))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I’ve never stopped to tabulate it, but “Walk away” is definitely in the top 5 heartbreak songs of all-time, especially the line “Love of my life, how can I let you go?”… But as I said INR is more raw. Oh yes, love the “Hunger” album too! Now there’s a nice description Kathy: best emotive storyteller, wish I’d thought of it! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

"Walk Away" is awesome&so is "The Hunger" but my favorite on that CD is "That's What Love Is All About." That song is what drew me to Michael. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You wonder if he would or could re-record any of those from the "past" especially from "The Hunger" or if the reason for and the sentiment within is and will remain too raw for if he did re-record he would be expected to perform them at some time and maybe that is still asking too much !!    I should dearly love though to hear the voice he has now singing some of those "oldies" - maybe I need to get him on his own !!!! lol.  BTW "Take A Look At My Face" is my favourite !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, dumb question but why would you want Michael to re-record his old hits? Do you mean as duets? I’m all for him performing them live though! I’ve long wondered what it would sound like if he sang “If I had your love”  or “Hometown hero” now… From “The hunger”, I can’t say it’s necessarily my favorite, but “You’re all that I need” stands out in my head because of the “This is Michael Bolton” VHS, I just love that tape! Thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Now explain to me Sylvie...honestly...how many times did you re-read Sylvia's post above??????? ROFL  I had to read it first very fast and then reread to understand her confusion illusion style of writing as only the Wee One can!!! LOL LOVE Take A Look At My Face also!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh see you pair - dig, dig, dig - just because I speak Scottish and keep using "that", "would" and whatever else like "wee". !! LOL.....what I meant was Michael's voice has changed over the years, it has got deeper - now, if you listen to "Fields of Gold" he goes up an octave and then listen to "Southern Ballad"  and it is the same so I want to hear "Southern Ballad" with the deeper voice - that was what I meant...............more confused - ach weel, it didnae matter fur I urnae bothered !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Y're wee Scots pal.

Hey wee one, don't get your kilt in a knot, I didn't say anything,blame Kathy who's apparently been pinching your ouzo... ;D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Kathy, frankly,I hate to tell you this, but I only had to read it once! lol I guess I'm getting used to it. :D It's kind of like when you learn a new language or speak piglatin, it went right over my head... ;D Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ha, Ha, Ha !!!!!  lol.

Syl.

Is it the funniest thing!!! If you read what you write Sylvia ... very quickly all is well. Then read it much slower and all the words start to go in circles!!! LOL How  you keep your original train of thought "whilst" adding additional info...is beyond me!!! Like 5 concepts in one sentence!!! lol All my fault Wee One...not Sylvie's...LOL It is like reading Spanish with many phrases said in reverse order and words in reverse order. Very impressive Wee One. I just must read with all my wits about me.....which ....can be a challenge!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is called digressing Kathy !!  LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee digressed Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service