We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops. I missed him. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail - wonderful to see that beautiful smile and I think he must be the only person to look pretty good on Skype !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I wish I had Michael's skype to skype with him. heheheheh Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail....I was watching JKL and caught Michael!!! It was too funny!!! I posted a quick shout out to Michael on his FB page right after I saw it!!! This is becoming a habit that Michael keeps popping into my living room in the middle of the night via the TV screen!!!! First Jack Sparrow and now skype!!!!Too funny!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, this is great!  Who would've thought!

Thanks for sharing, Gail!

Diane

How cool is this!!LOL I love hearing him talk about that old babysitting story with Paula. Gotta love technology..they found him and there he is!!!! THANKS GAIL!!

Robin in MD :)

Love it!!!   Thanks for posting the video!!

Helena...xx..

HI GAIL!  THANKS FOR POSTING  I MISS IT TOO!

GLORIA

Hey Gail, thanks for posting the 2 videos sweetie. You must have posted it on the main page first because that's where I read it first. In any case, thanks for letting us know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaà
Here is another part of the interview with Paula where she is talking about Michael and then Jimmy says they tracked down Michael...really cute.

Hi Gail!

Thanks so much for sharing! It was great!

Eileen from Upstate NY

Thanks Gail. Once again I was like a lightening bolt and turned on my dvr as fast as I had with Michael's Jack Sparrow video!!!! Goodness I can't keep up with Michael's tour and now he keeps dropping into my living room late at night!!! LOL Too much fun :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service