We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was ME who brought her to the stage ..yay!!!!

I know it was, we used to back here too! He remembers!!! Woo Hoo

Robin :)

omg..on the phone right noe with loveline waiting for michael

Good luck!!! :)

Good luck from me too. Send him greetings from Germany and tell him that we are looking forward seeing him on tour LOL

Astrid

And waiting and waiting and waiting....LOL  Ahhhh.....next time :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry you couldn't get through, kathy. I mean, you were on hold&on, right? Boltonnut from L. A. CA Oh! well! I missed it. wish I could get a taping of it. Oh! well! Good nightBB'S&God bless all of you. yawl got to hear some of his new CD. Awesome. Oh! well! I will 6/21/11. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin R.  Yes...I got as far as hold and then they said they couldn't take my call because the Kiss guy came on. I guess next time you will have to decide whether you want to talk to Michael or listen to other people talk to him :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I would have loved you to talk to Michael instead of listening to this "Gene Simmons impersonation-gag" - it was a gag, wasn't it?. Yet, I wonder how many people knew that Michael wrote a song for KISS and may have now a further different look on him. 

Hopefully you will have a second chance to talk to him soon too (again - LOL).

Greetings and love from

Astrid

It is possible it was an impersonator but it sounded just like him and he does live in L.A. I wouldn't think they would need an impersonator since so many of the music people are here but considering that Loveline show....who knows!!!! What a pathetic show!!!!!! I hope I will get to chat with Michael AGAIN :)  LOL  Always another time!!! lol

KAthy and LAFD Bob

Yep Kathy. I thought of you that you brought me to the stage. Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)

AWESOME ROBIN!! She asked about Gems,will let her post and share the details!!! WOOO HOO GIRL!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service