We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail...that is super for those folks who couldn't see it :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Did Regis join him at the end of WAMLAW? That's is not on the video... but seems like that!!!!
Yeah...on the show he came out toward the end of what you see here and sang a little with him.

Yes Pilar Regis did join him hesitantly and you can see Michael beginning to smile to see if Regis really would join him. Regis didn't give it his all because his voice really isn't made for that song :) It was fun to see friends having a fun time together!!! Here in Ca. the shows credits starting rolling as they ran out of time :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail, the interview on this clip is same as mine on the DVR, and only thing I guess then I missed on the DVR was the commercial for GEMS and did get the Duet with Regis that the show cut off this clip they put online? Is that correct??? I thought the interview was more than that part I did catch on the DVR here today.. Kathy R in CA was there more to it on your broadcast????

Thanks everyone!! So excited for MB and us-the fans!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Absolutely great seeing it and hearing it but, you know something, he didn't sing all of "Love is Everything" - missed out a verse and it was the one I was listening for for there are a few words at the beginning of a line that I can't pick up - thought I was going to hear on there and I didn't !! :)

Michael looked fantastic and didn't he suit that brown leather jacket - wow - I am away back to watch it again !!! LOL.

Thanks too to everyone for all the links posted and admin. for the blog - just great !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks everyone for the descriptions. Can't wait to get the CD. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Robin from MD and Sylvia, well first, I can't access the Regis video, but I'll ask my son and confirm that everything is on there Robin. Now Sylvia, as I've mentionned before, the "live with Regis & Kelly" show have a 2 minute rule for songs and I guess it was upkept. Sorry about that, but i'm really glad you and the overseas fans have access! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie - didn't realize about the 2 minute rule, I thought Michael had forgotten the song already  - sorry Michael !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin in MD, I just wanted to confirm that they didn't cut the interview so what you got on your DVR is all of it. On the Vermont station, I didn't get the commercial for "Gems", only on the Chicago one. I guess it's time to check YouTube! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No there wasn't more Robin Md. I knew as soon as Michael was standing that he wouldn't be getting a long interview :/  If Michael sits then It will be a longer interview....I guess he gave up that time for the second song!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks ladies!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service