A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think so Sylvia....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)  Well Neil is a cool guy.....I have the 45 record of "Breaking Up is Hard to Do" and also "Love will Keep us Together" (he wrote that song)!!

Helena....xx...

As at 20.30 GMT - 11th May - Jack Sparrow is standing at 4,603,195 hits in four days - lets go for 10 million in a week - why not  !!!! :)

Hi Sylvie,

Below is a sort of transcript of the interview that Judy put in which you couldn't access - please understand that Michael does put in a few "so's" and "eh's" which I haven't got in but I hope you can follow and if I have got things mixed up or missed something out maybe someone could come in and tell us so that Sylvie and Robin CA can hear the interview - it is conducted outside and there is a lot of background noise attached to it but it certainly, whilst watching, is in no way distracting from looking at a beautifully handsome crafted man such as Michael - he has on, BTW, a beautiful dark grey suit and the hands are in the pockets of the pants, as per usual....his mom didn't tell him that is how you pull things out of shape - get your hands out off your pockets Michael !!! :)

Now to transcript:-

"Start talking about the next SNL skit ....interviewer speaks but you cannot hear .... back to Michael.... Oh I don't know, who is talking about - feel maybe if I talk about it maybe it will happen....interviewer speaks again cannot hear.....back to Michael...I was reading about something but I can't do this guys - I love you guys but this like is way too far, way too across the line .....then there is a break in filming and then back to Michael.... and Andy would keep phoning me up saying but what about if we change a word here or there - they just kept working it and then they got me in their version of Erin Brokovitch - I am a fan of Erin Brokovitch so, on the other hand, when I saw myself in the lens of the camera and saw what I looked like I was terrified or I think traumatising is probably more accurate.  My daughter who watches all of this and monitors all of it and who communicates with me said dad this is like way off the hook - these guys are like saying and "now back to the good part"! "    Those are the words Michael says in part of the video when you go from the rap back to him singing - I do hope you can follow that and you know too if any parts you don't understand or wonder what the h*** I am talking about, please let me know and I will try and listen again to and clear up for you - hope it makes sense and that you enjoy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A very, very definite   ~~~~~~~~~~~   NEWS FLASH ~~~~~~~~~~  as at 14.00 GMT - 12th May - Jack Sparrow is standing at 5,364,988 hits on YouTube and the video link has been enlarged - first time I have ever seen !!   And as I said on my "News Flash" on Facebook - yeah I put them out there too - Enjoy this ACCOLADE that you so richly deserve Michael - ENJOY !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend and I am definitely out the door now, Astrid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey Sylvie,

Our Michael is the only guy I know who can sing the "F" word, and make it sound like opera...LOL:)!

Now "Back to the good part"!!!!

OMG he is so hilarious:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Ok, at my three sons insistance....I've bought the CD!!  Nothing to do with me you understand......it was all them!! ....Honest!!

Yep, four copies, one copy for each son and Oooops crikey!!  A spare, who could that be for???

We shall wait and see..........

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer:

I knew you would do it!  Now what happens with that extra copy?  Hmmm....   How long will it be before you open it or have you already?!  Go for it girl... enjoy!

Diane

Meg got one too, it's track 4, it is Hilarious!  Did you get the "Clean " version?

When I wake up I find that song is in my head, Crazy Cool!

I sang bits of it at work all day yesterday...Meg & I have played it soooo many times! LOL!

Can't wait for "Gems"!

Mary (M&M's)!

Crikey, I didnt realise there was a clean version?? *Gulp*!!! I'd better check!!

Thanks for the heads up Mary, I'll have to take a look at the order form.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Sylvia, thank you so much for  all your tedious hard work you did: listening to Michael over and over again to report back! lol But seriously, I really appreciate it sweetie. I get so caught up in trying to be independant sometimes that I forget that I can ask people for help... I'll try and catch one of my kids to play the video for me. Jaws  doesn't  recognize a "play" button". Oh and also thank you so much for the new "Youtube hits" total! This must be so unexpectedly overwhelming and gratifying to Michael... Who knew something he was first apprehensive about would work out to be an absolute phenomenon? God bless America! lol Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail,

Just wondering, Will that song be releaded as a singal, Or do we have to the entire cd?  Thanks.

MaryLynn

Hi Mary Lynn, if you go to the "Jack Sparrow" Youtube video on the "the Lonely Island" channel, there's a direct link to buy the song on ITunes. Hope that helps, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service