A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Joy for putting that in here  - it is a great video and I am so glad they have left the bit in that I like the best and which I still laugh at every time I hear it - it is that wee guy (don't know his name) when he says :- "Oh God !" - I think his whole expression and the way he just comes out with that is terrific - it is so darn natural as are they all with the expressions - they are good !!

Jennifer has just posted it over in Facebook and I saw Kathy's comment saying you had posted it here too and saw another article over there where it said they are expected to go to #1 with the album this week - tried to bring link over but it didn't work - sorry folks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Like I said elsewhere.....don't know how anything works.....I just watch!!!! LOL Thanks for trying Sylvia!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy, thanks for sharing all this with us sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

My husband (meggy's dad) and I went to her New place today...And as they were messing around with her Bf's TV! He showed where they could get You-tube on it...So I asked them to bring up this video, so her Dad would see it, and finally

know what I've been so intrigued by these days!  He told them Thanks alot (Ha-ha)! But like I said he knows I'm a huge fan

of Michael's...That was Fun:)!

I had A Gem of a day! Hope you All did, too!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, glad you got to see Meg! So what did your husband think of the video? Did he have a strong reaction or did he just roll his eyes? :D That's pretty cool getting Youtube on TV. Well, I'm glad to hear you had a nice time with Meggy sweetie. Tell her I said hi and have a great day girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Everyone,

Went onto YouTube and found the "clean" version of Jack Sparrow but where I said the "bleep" comes in in fact the various words are deleted !! 

http://youtu.be/JzAh-a0Rq1g

Hope you enjoy the "clean" version !! :)   As you will hear it is somewhat speeded up and the person who entered it in YouTube apologised for that !! 

Just checked with YouTube and Jack Sparrow is now showing a total of 10,023,033 plays .....it has 131,379 likes and 2,440 dislikes......for the next 24 hours because of Michael's achievement I am changing my avatar to say well done Michael and it is definitely,  "Now, back to the good part !" 

It's amazing... it grows and grows!!!!!!

Hi Pilar.......long live Jack Sparrow a la Michael Bolton!!!!  Aaarrrggghhhhh!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It sure does Pilar!!! It cannot stop!  LOL

Robin :)

Never never Robin Md and Pilar!! This will clearly be a classic not to mention winning an award of some kind!!!!! My my my :) LOVING IT!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Now that is funny Sylvia!!!!! Cute idea :) LOVING the good part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service