A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Astrid....Michael continues to surprise and entertain the masses!!!! Still loving and laughing our Michael a la Jack Sparrow!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh wow Astrid - fantastic putting above all in for us - what a great read !! :)   Thanks very much indeed !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Astrid, thank you so much for gathering these and sharing them with us. I especially enjoy the one where they say  that this proves that the "Office space" characterization was wrong! Thank you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey To all!

I just went on Michael's Tv Channel (You-Tube)! And they are showing Michael's making of the Pirate scene!

If you haven't seen it, it's very funny...check it out! Michael "you complete me"!!! LOL! Enjoy.....

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Michael's tv channel!!! LOVE it!!! That is a cute "interview" of behind the scenes!!! Keep seeing ads on tv for the new POC with Depp and I laugh out loud because it reminds me of Michael!!!!! Too funny :) Now..back to the good part!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL LOL LOL  -  Where have you lot been - Admin. put that out ages ago via Michael for he put it on Facebook via his tweets and that was what I was talking about in one thread - can't remember which one and also on Facebook I said about it - where I said about Michael with his "uppercrust English accent" and that he had it down to a tee !!  LOL.   You all just accepted what I said and not one of you knew what I was talking about - oh boy, "NOW, back to the good part !"  LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah I thought I posted last week about the Making of Jack sparrow on the Youtube channel link on the main page..LOL It's a great behind the scenes video..LOVE IT!! I know I see the commercial for the new Pirates movie and think of MB too!!!  Someone asked him on Twitter today if he was going to see it and he said not till he got back to the States at the end of the month.  Yes so funny, back to the good part!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hi ladies...I do forgive M&Ms for the late take on the behind the scenes video!!! lol I was just now responding to it. Both Robin Md and Sylvia did post it early on but so much has been going on that SOME of us can't hardly keep up!!!! LOL The newest POTC movie coming out at the same time is even more funny and keeps the video ALIVE!!!! Love it!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Excuses, excuses, excuses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.  YWSF.  (I've made it smaller so that it is not so easy to hit me - not such a big target as before - know what I mean ???? LOL)

The truth ,truth, truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Getting a little tired with writing the moniker eh????? Can't keep up can ya????? LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi all, I see the "Jack Sparrow" fever is catching! lol I was listening to my classical radio station today and they had a nautical theme going on and heard the announcer  talking about playing the overture to "The flying Dutchman" but that later on, she'd play music from the new POTC movie and I couldn't help but laugh! lol None of us will hear anything about POTC or Jack Sparrow in the same way again! lol Thanks for sharing girls, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I know what you mean Sylvie I still crack up at the sight of peoples Lonely Island related profile pictures

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service