A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey To All!

I don't have a Facebook acct. If I want to check anything out I just use Meg's, i really don't quite understand the Ins & Outs of it All!

Plus I like my privacy! This is where I get all of my information!  But this morning I checked on You-Tube (MB's TV Channel)...And that's

when I saw that clip, so sorry if I'm a wee bit late, I just don't use this computer very much! But I did get a Big Laugh the first thing

this morning!  Next time just Spell it out to me, OK! LOL!

We're going to se POTC on Tues. Johnny Depp is so Awesome of a pirate, isn't he! But MB is the runner up...Talk to you all soon!

Mary (M&M's)!

I am right behind you Mary about FB!!!! I am forever catching up!!! Enjoy the POTC movie :) You know you will see Michael every time Johnny is on the screen!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Mary,

Just for you -------  my avatar --------and -------"NOW, back to the good part !"........LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvie,

I hope this means you plan to keep it for awhile longer:)!

And Yes Kathy, I know I will be looking for Michael, I'll bet the producers wish

they could have had this of MB for the End of the movie!  Oh well, there Loss is our Gain:)!

Have a great day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Well the thing is Mary I can't remember when I said I would keep it for 72 hours - do you think I am going into the realms of "tomorrow never comes !"  ?????????  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'll take that as a YES, you're gonna keep it as your Avatar! LOL! It's hilarious....

Gotta get it in gear for work!

talk to you soon!

Mary (M&M's)!

Can't keep up can ya Wee One??????????????????????? I remember you did put a time limit on the photo!! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

12,523,395 hits on youtube now!!!

The LIKE button hit 144862 times, DISLIKE 2939 times!!

I think its a hit!!

All of my sons friends love it and they are not Michael fans and they're only youngsters!!

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks for the update Jen! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Jen.

Keep us in the know:)!  He has got to recieve an Award for Comedy on this, without

a doubt!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

Jennifer....I see you are helping Sylvia out with the you tube hits now!!! lol The numbers certainly speak for themselves don't they???!!! Loving it!!! Back to the good part...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is a fantastic figure - thanks for putting the up-to-date in Jennifer and thank goodness too that although some had got fed-up hearing about up-date figures at least it doesn't appear as though people have got fed-up listening too - which is ALL that matters considering on those figures, as it is JUST two weeks since it was put on youtube you are still talking about almost averaging 1,000,000 a day ....I certainly thought that coming into the second week that would have decreased quite considerably but am delighted for Michael that it has not - he must still be riding high !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service