A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This video is going to hit 3 Million, easy! Way to go Michael....YOU COMPLETE ME:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary do you not mean 30 million - but - we still have a job to do because Michael has said he wants it up to 50 million : he said that in a tweet !! lol.   So let's go girls - get Michael his 50 million !!!!! LOL.    It is now standing at nearly 28 million !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry Sylvia, I get a little off course when sailing with Michael, if you get what I mean:)! LOL!

50 Million shouldn't be a problem....And he's bringing in new people to the fan club, so I'd say that little

video turned out to be the best thing he could have done to generate more sales & of course "Fans"!

Mary (M&M's)!

Yeah Mary he is doing well for on Facebook it is now over 200,000 that like his page and he has nearly 12,000 following him on Twitter so I can well imagine quite a few of those have been in here too having a little nosey round and I just hope they keep coming back, day after day, to witness all our positivity towards the MAN, the MUSIC and THE MAESTRO, none other than Michael Bolton !! lol.

I think he should dress like Jack Sparrow....And Then bring in Johnny Depp, too! Now that would be AWESOME:)!

What do you think? have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

That would certainly be something else Mary but you know something I do not see Michael doing that - as much chance of him doing that as dressing up as Erin again - although, at the same time maybe I should say - never say never !!!!!! lol.

NEVER ERIN AGAIN!!!!! That WON'T HAPPEN!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Unfortunately SNL Jack Sparrow didn't win the Emmy in the category of Best Original Music and Lyrics for which it was nominated.......SNL Justin Timberlake Monologue was the winner !

Oh NO...Please tell me where you found that info. I'm gonna squish Timberlake like a BUG:(

Michael will get that Emmy, he just has to....OMG, I am Mad! Wee One you have to protest:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Sorry I didn't answer you last Mary but I kind of toddled off to bed after I had found it as it was nearly 4.00 a.m. and here I am back up at 9.30 a.m....think somehow it will be an early night tonight !! lol.

Sad news but that is the way the cookie crumbles and hey we know Michael and Jack Sparrow was a winner but it is like everything else, sometimes things find favour and at others they don't, and Michael has been through it all before .......he'll come back fighting for the journey ain't over yet !!!

Ok...no details I can give right now but all I can say is watch the Emmy's on Sunday,  September 18th!!
Hey Gail, the thread you used to pass on the info is hint enough! lol Thank you sweetie, we'll do. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service