A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey sharon where did you hear the song michael is singing cause on the link i put up you cant listen bto michaels only a few of the other videos ?

You're right Sharon, its brilliant!!!  I LOVE IT!!!! You dont even notice the 'bad words' do you!! I love the 'hook'. Thats cute!!

Thanks again Sharon. I am so pleased that Michael isnt involved with the 'nasty stuff'.

Love Jennifer XXX

You are so welcome Jenn .I am so glad that Michael pops out of his comfort zone and does this little "Gems ".It shows to people who dont know who should know how talented he is .xx
...and you heard it where?? :)

here you go gail

michaels jacksparrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71g_bUt6WRs

I must admit i kinda like it :-)
sorry guys i like this one from michael its not that rude i think its good lol i think its funny bad me :)

Think it is brilliant and thanks for putting in the link Helen ....beautiful strong voice from Michael and you don't miss much of what he is saying !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey I kind of like it too...will grow on me.  I haven't found the lyrics yet but I don't make out but one off color word MB says himself.

It's not that bad, kinda silly and funny mostly....I agree with Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Helen, thank you so much for posting the link! I love Michael's vocals on it, the music is catchy and at least, Michael's part isn't as bad as we thought so yay! :D I have to say that his "Scarface" mimick made me chuckle... :D I'll keep an eye on the other link you've posted, to see if they finally post the lyrics to it. Thanks again for posting the 2 links Helen, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Helen for the link

OK I must say if I come across the CD I MIGHT buy it but I won't go out of my way to get it like I normally do for Michael :)
The song is OK (It's got a catchy little tune to it :)) I didn't really mind it, Bill got a laugh and thanked me because it was the first song he has heard this morning 7.30am and now he says it going to be stuck in his head all day so when he's cussing me (on Mothers Day) I will know he is just singing LOL!

Thanks Gail and Helen

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service