A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just think what it would have been like if Michael would have done the "Scarface" bit! OMG, everyone would have been going even crazier! JMO!

I loved the Jack Sparrow:)! He shocked everybody watching:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know:

50.317.069  Jack Sparrow feat. Michael Bolton - Fans can't be wrong !!!!       Congratulations !!!

Greetings from Astrid 

(MB and The Lonely Island at the Emmies)

(MB with his "Oscar" some crazy Fan offered him LOL)

Thanks for the info, Astrid!

Anna (in MO)

Wonder who that "crazy" fan was ?????????????????? LOL   Jack Sparrow figure is great, isn't it ?????   We are now setting our sights in the Jack Sparrow Club on FB on achieving 100,000,000 by 26th February, 2012 to give Michael a 59th birthday present - so come on all get your fingers dancing on youtube !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.    

LOL Astrid :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I wanted you all to know that Michael is aware of the 50,000,000+ views on youtube.  I got a message to post today on the main page from him thanking everyone for getting the word out and the numbers up!!  Gail

Thanks for information Gail and have seen blog post and as I said our thanks must go to Michael for doing the project and making it available for all of us to enjoy and those viewing figures are no more than it merits !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail for sharing!!  Thats just great!

Eileen from Upstate NY

That's so cool Gail!!! Thanks!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail :) We are all in for the long haul!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Andy Samberg from SNL and The Lonely Island was on The View talk show today.  He talked about his digital short films and the success of them on You Tube.  They showed a brief clip of Michael as Jack Sparrow, along with quickly showing other clips.  I think it was Elizabeth Hasselbeck who mentioned Michael first, as well as running down a list of all the people that they have gotten to perform with them.  It was a rather quick discussion, but still nice to have Michael mentioned.

I did have to take a second look.  At first I thought the clip they were showing was our own Wee One in her Jack Sparrow outfit!  After a second look, I realized it was Michael!  LOL!  :)

Diane

Thanks Diane, How cool!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service