A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I hope they win it

Good Luck

Thanks Gail for the info

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Gail!!!! Hope to see Michael with the Lonely Island guys not only on the red carpet, but winning!!!!!

I agree Pilar!!! How cool would that be!

Robin in MD :)

Have you seen this map in the statistics of the video? Almost the whole world!!! Only a few countries in white that haven't seen the video... looks great!!!!

That map does look good Pilar and thanks for sharing on here !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

That is great Pilar!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Fun interview Pilar!!!! He is having such fun with this...so are we!!!!!

Thanks Pilar for that brilliant interview and it is great to read that he is still having so much fun with it and I wish, like Michael, that they had left the breast feeding bit in for I think that would have been hysterical .....it certainly would have beaten the "bearded lady" hands down !!! LOL.  I love the way too that Michael says at the end  "let's get it to 100 million" .......he had better be playing it as well and making his own contribution to the figures for a little while ago until it reached the 50, that was all he wanted, now he wants to go the full hog and get it the 100......YES SIR, your wish is my command !!!!!!!! LOL.    I am away to do as I am told and start playing Jack Sparrow and it is such an ordeal to keep listening to it as well..... I don't know how I will cope !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Pilar, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOVE LOVE this article!!! So thankful that Michael continued to "work on the content" of the final video!! LOL  Can you imagine if he performed the original script???!!!!  ROFL  Thanks Pilar :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The top 10 viral videos of the year...guess who is near the top!

http://www.blogworld.com/2011/12/13/10-best-viral-videos-for-2011/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service