A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wooo Hoooo!!! Great news!! I bet this will make MB smile!!!!

Thanks Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Great news indeed and thanks for sharing it Gail.......who is THAT Justin fellow at the top - no style and class whatsoever !!!!!! LOL.

Michael is nearly in third place in the Virgin Poll; at least he was when I left it last night so maybe this morning he is already there !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail, thanks for sharing the link sweetie. If you ask me (and noone's asking me) I just think it's fabulous that the Lonely Island video had so much success, while being appreciated by more than one demographic. That's my editorial of the day! lol Thanks for sharing Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!! That Justin... I hate him!!!!! LOL!!!!!

This is very big!!!!!!! Very proud of Michael!

Thanks for the good news!

LOL Pilar - that is certainly saying it like it is......don't "beat about the bush" or "mince your words" just say it straight; "I hate him !!"  LOL.   I have just come over from FB and when I read your comment I was looking for the "like" button to press !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL

Oh, this video has just got to Win!!! Keep voting:)! As always Thanks Gail for keeping up with everything for Us:)!

You have the Best job in the Galaxy:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Keep voting....Jack Sparrow is now in 4th place!!

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards/best-collaboration.php

To let everyone know as at 0800 hrs. GMT Michael is in THIRD place with 10.13 % and the fourth has 9.98% ......but we need to keep voting to ensure he stays there and goes higher.....don't really think we can get him to second or first by their percentage ratings not unless we bribe all the teenagers or get their parents to confiscate their laptops but as far as I am concerned, third place in this poll, with the competition that is on there, "our boy" has done well and I am darn proud and exceptionally happy for him !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the report Sylvia and thanks for reposting the link Gail!  As of 9:39 a.m. EST  Dec 16, Michael and the Lonely Island stand now at 10.45% on the Virgin Media poll, which is 2 more decimal points than when I arrived on the site... ;D Let's remind people to vote! Thanks again girls, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi girls,2 more decimal points!I have to rest my finger and then get back to the good part!LOL!Take care  Silvia PS

When is the deadline for voting???? Oh, and btw, according to what my Youtube says... video has now more that 60.000.000 of visits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service