A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To let you all know that I have posted the following message on Michael's wall on FB along with a message in our "Jack Sparrow" page  telling everyone the good news .....I have also posted this message, excluding Christmas card, on the Jack Sparrow page to let everyone know what I have been up to and informing them I was bringing copy of post over here and hoping it met with their approval !!

"First time I have ever written a message on your wall and this one I have every pleasure in sending for it is to tell you, one Christmas present is safely delivered Captain, by the hands of your faithful pirates; for our very own little Jack Sparrow has reached over ---- 60 MILLION ---- views to stand at 60,041,849 on 17th December and just for you our Christmas card, that is sent with it, in which we wish you; happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and, when it comes, one of the most wonderful, beautiful and fun filled years you have ever known......Merry, Merry Christmas Michael !! :)"

For Robin and Sylvie the card I have posted says across it "Merry Christmas" taking up two lines of print and the letters are written in all different colours and with all either having stripes, stars or dots on and they are up and down not in a straight line; also too the dot in the "i" of Christmas is made up like a fancy fluffy bauble; the background of the card is white with glitter with half red circle at each corner !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the report and for the description of your card. Did you do that yourself? Well, aren't we getting fancy! :D I'm really glad to hear the numbers for "Jack Sparrow" are still growing: it's certainly been a highlight of our year! Thanks Pilar for bringing our attention to the new number and thanks Sylvia for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvia,  This is a very nice card you made for Michael...very creative...you really outdid yourself..He'll Love IT! Thanks for sharing it here with all of us:)!

Only 7days til Christmas!!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey girls thanks but, unfortunately, I am not that artistic......it is a Christmas card I got years ago and I have kept it and use it as a decoration at this time of year because it is quite large too  and I have it surrounded by ornaments and candles......to let you that my hallway and two rooms in my house could be Santa's Grotto; could bring him in and sit him down and have the kids follow on and they wouldn't know the difference but as the biggest kid in the world resides here it maybe isn't such a good idea......mind you I could maybe make a fortune - might be worth a thought and if I could get Michael to play Santa...well he is another kid, isn't he ?????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi girls,after a long voting marathon,Michael is now on 3rd place with 11,05!I have to go now because is almost 2a.m.Keep voting!Take care :) Silvia PS

Oh Pilar that is a beautiful picture......whoever drew that is some artist !!!  Thanks for sharing !! :)

Sylvie and Robin the link Pilar has given goes into, what looks like, a pencil drawing of Michael as Captain Jack Sparrow.....it has him holding a seagull aloft and his scarf swirls around and through his legs ; it is exceptionally flamboyant and beautiful and it is quite small too and written in very fancy, what I would call, italic script, down the side of the drawing, are the words; "This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow".

Hi Pilar, thanks for sharing, but Sylvia, I am not sure that this drawing intends to be MB. From my perspective only the line refers to MB.

Nevertheless I am open for persuasion LOL

Greetings from

Astrid

Astrid you are correct for in fact it doesn't say anything about MB at all.......do you think I really have got problems in that that man is constantly in my brain ????? LOL .........all I will say is, it is not a bad problem to have and I will keep it - thank you very much !!!!!!!!! LOL. 

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the description of the pic Pilar posted. Now in answer to your question: yes you are too obsessed with him, you should get a hobby like me! lol lol I will post about it in another thread! ;D Take care sweetie and thanks for graciously taking my teasing, love you girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The "Today Show" on NBC announced some of the Top 10 YouTube videos for 2011 and "Jack Sparrow" came in at #3 with over 60 million views!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for that information Anna for that is great news......it is actually almost at 60,500,000; may just make 70 million for Christmas and will certainly need to keep playing it and keep it in the charts for 2012 ....100 million doesn't look such an impossible figure as it did at the beginning now !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service