A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gail, thanks a lot for posting this sweetie and especially for copying it, I appreciate it. OMG, I hope Michael was able to nail down something about a collaboration with John Mayer... He had mentionned on the RAH DVD that he had reached out to him for a collaboration. Good to hear the video is still being talked about and it looks like it should definitley make it to 100 million before its first anniversary! :D Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

THANK YOU GAIL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this article!!!!!! It brings back all the hysterical and surprised moments I experienced when I first saw Michael as Jack Sparrow on SNL.....I will NEVER forget Michael's face popping up and filling the tv screen with that smile and saying..."not back to the good part"........HILARIOUS!!! Bob and I still talk about that moment in time!!!!!!! FAVORITE memory because it was sooooo funny and shocking at the same time!!! Oh my.....Michael is a hit forever with that delightful video!!!!! Thanks again Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail I enjoyed the article and Kathy is right it does bring back the WOW factor again.

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Gail, the fun with this continues and MB has had some great interviews about Jack Sparrow!!!

Robin in MD :)

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards/best-collaboration.php  Keep voting though...it is dropping back a bit on the Virgin site.

Thanks for that great article Gail and it is lovely to hear that "bubble of excitement" through MB's words in saying about it being over 66 million and  on the way to 67 and he is bang up-to-date with that information too....makes it worthwhile when you sit and listen to it all the time to know that the torture you go through is appreciated ....as I rush away to listen to it another 10 times !!!!!! LOL.

On the voting as you say it isn't half dropping back or at least the others are certainly running forward.....will keep voting until it closes !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

I keep voting even though it is a bit frustrating!!!!!!!! LOL  Thanks for the "cheer" Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Me too I keep trying :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks for sharing this great article, Gail!  It's always good to keep a bit of the Jack Sparrow humor in our lives!  Great fun for Michael!

Diane

Thought some may be interested to see the notification that has been placed in the Virgin Media Music Awards page......anyone spot the "deliberate" mistake ???????? LOL

Right! That's it. We've gathered all your votes and are counting them and verifying them as we speak. Come back on Monday 13 February 2011 to find out if your favourite has won.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who will return on Monday, 13th February, 2012 to check on results !!! lol.

Hey Sylvia, something tells me that votes were being tabulated to be announced on the Grammys, which are Sunday. I seem to vaguely remember Virgin polls mentionned in the past, but never paid attention to the results. Did you have time to check the latest numbers? Hope they're good! Read you back here on Monday, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Unfortunately I didn't get the final position before they closed the voting Sylvie for I must admit I hadn't been in for a few days....naughty me !!!! :((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service