A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia,

Now that my friend is the best looking pumpkin I have ever seen:)! Whoever did this did a Fantastic job on it!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Yeah Gail you are absolutely right for now that I am looking at my laptop screen in daylight.....it makes a big difference to me now, unfortunately, whether in artificial or daylight as to how much detail is visible especially when the picture is basically black.....and I can see the outline of the pumpkin round the picture and can also see that those sections where the brightest light is shining through are holes in it.  It is beautifully done and thanks for coming in Gail !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought you might be interested to know that Jack Sparrow has now passed the 93 million mark and is standing at 93,049,657.....less than 7 to go folks and along with this is a picture I got from a friend of a caricature drawing of MB as Scarface and his wife, whatever her name is, you don't expect me to know that too do you ???? LOL    I put it out on the Jack Sparrow page on FB so thought I would share over here too !! :)

Thanks for the number update Sylvia. I watch it every day and I'd say it averages at about 100,000 views per day so it's inching along toward the big one, which might be reached by Xmas but certainly by Michael's birthday... :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi everyone, just wanted to bring the latest update on YouTube views. As of today, November 30, we’re up to 95,055,863. I just checked on earlier pages and it took about 2 months to get from 90 to 95 millions, so hopefully, the 100 millions should be reached by Michael’s birthday. I know I’m doing my part! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for up date Sylvie and that has been over 50,000 in the one day for I checked it yesterday when I thought it may just have turned and it had so I put it out then......definitely on course for MB's birthday !!! :)

Hi everyone, I was  just doing my daily visit to the “Jack Sparrow” video, to inch it along to the 100 millions today. It’s at 96.9 millions + this morning. Anyway, I get a kick out of reading the comments sometimes and read the following today:

Christian Cintron 1 day ago

It *isses me off that gangnam style made it to 1 billion before this vid.. I wish this was the video that made history :/

Reply · 58

There are other comments in response, saying Psy is only a momentary fad but TLI is here to stay and other comments saying  JS is nowhere near 1 billion,, though, of course, 96.9 million is pretty respectable. I’ve folloed the trend and the traffic has slowed down, so I’m wondering if we’ll make it to 100 millions by Michael’s birthday. Just throwing it out there. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks for that up date Sylvie for I haven't been in today .....generally check at night but I am pretty confident we will make for 26th Feb.....still practically two full months to go....don't lose hope for remember:  keep dreaming and believing !!! LOL    Do you think I am beginning to sound like someone, or is it just a good impression I do  !!!!! LOL

Pure coincidence Sylvia! :D All right, I'll do that, thanks! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

As they say....slow and steady and the tortoise beats the hare!!! Here we go #1 Michael Bolton Fans....we can do it :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wanted to pop in here before I hit the sack and let you all know that little Jack Sparrow is now standing at 97,112,061 million views....less than 3 to go to that magical 100 million......we ARE going to get there !!!!! :)

Definitely sounds doable Sylvia :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service