From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you are right about the dvd, Sylvie, I personally am ready for a new one, only time will tell. MB has us waiting in great anticipation that is for certain. Thanks for your input.

Hugs,

Kathy T:-))

Thanks for posting this link over here Sylvie !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

No problem Sylvia, I felt it was relevant. Take care and have a great day! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sorry if this has been posted before, I have been away for a few days...

New song on upcoming Michael Bolton album, co-wrote with Lamont Dozier & Michael Bolton. "Somethin outta Nothin" ...
Scott Bruzenak, Lamont Dozier, Michael Bolton and Walter.

http://www.walterafanasieff.com/images/walter2012o.png

Hey Pilar, thank you so much for the info and the links! Michael must be beside himself, having been able to write with Lamont Dozier... I visited his site and it's quite interesting, has a song library and even sound samples of classic songs he's written or co-written. Thanks again Pilar! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks Pilar. Sounds very exciting. This album is going to be so cool!!!!!  So is this photo!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Thanks pilar :) I can't wait for the Motown cd. Oh my....it will be my school days all over again!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Me too Kathy R....I have quite a few Motown 45's packed away here from back in the day!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Oh yes Robin Md...and how about the 8 track tapes that we blasted from our cars acting all cool???? LOL  Bob and I passed many hours washing and waxing his car listening to Motown...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy...This song just popped into my head "Tracks of my Tears"  (Smokey Robinson) would that be considered Motown? I love that song!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Love it too Mary but if Michael goes for songs like that this CD could turn out worse than "Til The End of Forever" for me......I'll just sit and cry through it all !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, “Tracks of my tears” has a sad theme but isn’t exactly a tear-jerker, well not for me anyway. I have to say that  when we try to think of our favourite Motown songs, a lot of them tend to be heartbreak songs, but once you put your mind to it,  you can find many beautiful cheerier ones. I’m sure Michael will surprise us with a great selection. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service