From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://youtu.be/9Ai3Z-h8vvI

Vidéo of Judith Sephuma on Michael Bolton gem's album

Hi, Pilar

I love to hear this news, now we'll speculate !!!

Will be the new CD of blues, only pop or maybe rock  ?......

Thank you so much, Pilar !!

Take  care

Mariu

I do hope you, Gail, and nobody else minds my bringing the blog post of Michael working with Dave Tozer onto this thread in order to revive it as it looks, hopefully, that we may start to now get a little more information about the new CD and maybe, on here, we can really go to town and speculate all we want !!!!! LOL.

Firstly Michael has said in his post;  "Writing in NYC with my new friend Dave Tozer" and the photo shows them in a semi-recording studio....would I be right with such a description......and both are seated and you can see a certain amount of recording equipment and a large computer screen and what looks like a keyboard in front of Dave plus a laptop sitting on a little occasional table plus a window, which is open, and a radiator that has a shelf above it and it has little plants on it and Dave is sitting with his back to the camera although has his face turned looking at Michael and smiling so is in profile and Michael is captured in a complete left side view sitting down with a guitar on his lap and his right arm outstretched to rest his hand on the top of the laptop with his left hand resting on the top of the guitar and his smile is broad and wide and he looks totally happy and completely relaxed and of course in regulation denims with what looks like a blue sweater/jumper......in front of Michael there are papers and a pen lying on the floor, looks almost like a notebook.....now if we could only zoom in........... yeah !!!! LOL.   Funny how those papers are placed tantalizingly close but NOT close enough....he is at it again with the "teasing".....wait till we see what the next picture produces for there will be something else in that.....just a little hint and nothing more.....yes, keep us all dangling with that little carrot or maybe Michael really hopes to convert us all to vegetarianism but one thing is for sure he has got us all, hook, line and sinker waiting to be fed the tiniest of tidbits about this CD......yeah, come on Michael, keep throwing us the crumbs .....we need fed !!!!!! LOL.   

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for bringing this over here. Does anyone know who Dave Tozer is?  Just checking. Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie I found out that Dave Tozer is a producer/songwriter/musician and he hails from New Jersey !!   Pilar attempted to find out what was going on by enlarging the photo to hopefully be able to read some of the writing on the paper at Michael's feet but wasn't successful but what I did was went in to the internet and found out a little bit about Dave and we both wrote our little bits in the blog and what I also discovered about Dave is that he is into R&B, Hip Hop, Rock and Pop and has worked with various artists including John Legend, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z and obviously now, can add to his list, Michael Bolton !!!! lol.   There is a lot about Dave on the Internet Sylvie.....a lot !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks sweetie. I have no time this morning but will definitely check him out. Michael did say that the next album would be fresh. Thanks for yours and Pilar's efforts! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Just to say that I did a little bit of Pilar's trick tonight of enlarging the picture and trying to read those "notes" on the floor and at the very top I think there is a word which starts with Michael's "loopy" L and I think it is the word "Letter" ......anybody else see that or is it only me ???????????????????? LOL.   Of course the whole thing could be a rouse and it is probably a Chinese Menu from the restaurant next door and written in Chinese too  !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL!!!!!! Sylvia!!!!!

Hey wee Scottish friend,

I can't help thinking: When you had full sight you must have been able to discover a mosquito on the moon !!! LOL

Thanks for all yours - and Pilar's - research.

Astrid

ROFL......I used to be able to swat that mosquito too but now I keep missing it  Astrid!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.   Think someone must have moved the moon for it has nothing to do with my eyesight getting worse !!!!!!!! LOL.

Had another look today and I don't believe it is a "L" because there is a loop on the top and MB always has a straight line with the loop at the bottom.....so it could be a "T" or an "I".....can't think of anything with "I" but come up with "together" for the "T" although I think that is too long a word to fit and although top line can be curved in his capital "T's" don't know about a loop......will get back to investigating it unless, of course, MB gets on here himself and tells us what it is.....hint, hint, hint !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.    Told you I was a like a dripping tap....never give up !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee, FBI, Scottish friend.

LOL!! Efforts?? I was only suggesting!!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, Our Michael looks to be sooo relaxed, and talking with his hands and all, he also has a Big smile on his face, with his Notes on the floor (Song):)! It looks to be in someone's Home!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service