From Facebook:

Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you will too!

http://www.facebook.com/MBsings?sk=wall

:-)

Views: 12984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed! lol All rightie then, so if this was indeed a tweet of some interest, may I be so impertinent as to ask what Michael's tweet  said Sylvia? XD To be honest sweetams, I don't know how you manage on Twitter at all so God bless you! :D And to think you used to share these things with me before your cyber-social life took off... (sigh) ;D Oh, BTW, I checked out Ron Pope yesterday and as far as I can tell, he hasn't been around for that long and he's a singer/songwriter. I don't know how popular he is in Canada but since I'm out of the loop anyway, that's irrelevant. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie I never put Michael's tweet on here nor mentioned it because as far as I was concerned it contained nothing of a general nature about MB which could have been of interest to anyone on the website apart from one sentence where he said, when he got home, he would send further pictures from St. Petersburg and he has in fact just done that and I have put those photos over in the St. Petersburg thread.

Will e-mail you Sylvie !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies...about Delta....it finally came to me and I had 2 mins. left to edit my post so I went back and did so. I was thinking Savannah and ...no....that is not her name...and then...BAM...Delta!!! LOL I was in the proper relevant name category at least!!! LOL Thanks for helping me ladies :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Kathy......we have a Tail of The Bank here on the river Clyde......what was that girl's name again ????? ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia...her name is Bonnie!!! As in Bonnie and Clyde!!! Notorious american gangsters!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG never saw that one coming and that DEFINITELY deserves a wee wee touche !! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee wee Scottish friend.

Michael has just sent this tweet along with photo of himself and Dave Tozer!! :)

"Michael Bolton@mbsings

Working hard on a new song with in my studio! "

Sylvie and Robin CA the photo shows both Michael and Dave sitting in the studio and both are very serious with Michael holding papers in his hand and looking down at them and Dave is sitting with a laptop on his knee and you can see by the blur that his fingers are dancing over the keys.....men at work .....definitely !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia!! Great photo of genius at work!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love seeing this pic..MB doing his thing!!!  This is going to be a fun new CD!!!!  Love the MBO packing case behind them..LOL

Thanks to MB for sharing with us behind the scenes!!  Just saw this over on Twitter.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Sylvie, I got your message, I just didn't know this cd was set to come out this soon...Our Michael never seems to Sleep, he's always doing something for Us, isn't he? I love the pix. He looks soooooo serious:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, well, we all know how things are not always on schedule, but Michael did say "tentatively" in early September. In any case, seems he's still working hard on it, so I'm frankly not sure how realistic is early September, but still keeping my fingers crossed. :D Take care Mary. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi, All

First, Sylvia congrats !!!  for  Michael's tweet  its wonderful !!!! and second I wish the time as all of us

hopefully pass quickly for many reasons, mainly waiting  Michael nes's book, cd.  Fingers crossed !!

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service