Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey wee one, being in the same room with Michael is not a problem, but singing backups with him in the same room is another story... Seriously, think about it: you open your soul to the world and this voice from heaven touches it... I really don't know how Carol McIntyre was able to sing a duet with him, I really don't... Our own Jennifer S said that when she first met him, all she could do was sing to him but she was in tears... I think I read this on the previous forum... And about the Sylvias, I think there are at least 2 more from the U.K. I've read their names on various blogs. Well, hope that answers your question! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Goodnesss Sylvie, what a memory you have!!!!

I did indeed cry the first time I met with Michael, but did manage to compose myself long enough to sing a couple of verses to him.

I sang 'Have you ever been in love?' by a British artist called Leo Sayer  and Michael said that I had a very sweet and pretty voice!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T53JYxg_DM

I told him that I would love to hear him sing this song. I think it would sound devine and would really suit his voice!!

Love Jennifer XX

I know I'm off topic but Juliet, thanks. I have this. In fact, I haven't heard any of the Bee Gees live music since Maurice (Mo) died 1/12/03. I can't believe it's 8 years this Wednesday. I have to admit I cried picturing Mo performing there.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I'll never get over his death. Sorry for being off topic.

Hi Juliet,

Listened to your link - not the Juliet I was talking about - not a huge fan of the Bee Gees - beautiful songs but not them singing them - SHOOT MY DOWN IN FLAMES - went into YouTube and found The Four Pennies - I was wrong about spelling of name - it is yours - Juliet - and listening to it again I can hear Michael singing it.  Also listened whilst I was in - forgot about these but loved them - Del Shannon - Runaway and Keep Searching - another two for Michael !!!!

Sylvia.  Wee Scottish friend

Hey Juliet, I have that record by Robin Gibb and enjoy it, but somehow, I don’t quite picture Michael singing “Juh-juh-juh-Juliet”: we need to find you a ballad sweetie! Lol I'll need to check out Sylvia's version... Thanks for sharing the video, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Jennifer, yes I do have a great memory, thanks for noticing… J I guess it struck me because you described your feelings very well and I could picture it… I couldn’t post on the previous forum but started getting to know everyone that posted. About the song you sang,at first, I thought you meant Céline Dion’s song. I’ve tried your link but it’s blocked in my country so I checked another  live video. The song sounds really nice, although I thought Leo should have sung it in a lower key. Oh I’m sure Michael would do a great job with it!  Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I love that "Juliet" by the 4 Pennies. Michael would do better than that than the one by Robin Gibb though I'm partial to the Bee Gees as they're in my heart too. That's ok Sylvia from Scottland you don't care for the Bee Gees. :D

P. S. I've met the Bee Gees many times. :)

I was not able to see this song Jennifer...too bad!  Oooo Leo Sayer, I though he was so cute!!!  I love his song "You make me feel like Dancing"!!!!!  And what was that other hit....When I need love, I hold out my hand and I touch love...I never knew there was so much love...keeping me warm night and day.....ok...now my turn to shut up and stop singing!!!  LOL!!!  What ever happend to Leo?  Does he still perform?

Hugs, Helena....xx...

"When I need You" helen by leo  Sair. I hear you. Love the single version with out the saxaphone in the middle.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I remember after the first time I met Michael, I was fine until after I left. I was almost hyperventilating, became congested&wow! Cried hysterically. I know. No way would my voice be good. I'm just kidding around though I love to harmonize. When I was in any choir or chorus, I sang alto or 2nd alto which above gennor.

I don't care for that song by Mario Lonza. I must have been told wrong information of his death. He still was young.

I'd LOVE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS MICHAEL&sing backup harmonies.

He'd calm me. I'm nervous beforehand but once he says something, he's my tranquilizor. II'm calm.

Hi Robin,

What do you mean you don't like that song by Mario Lanza - hope you're not talking about same one Sylvie and I are - eh - it isn't by any chance called "Sylvia" - you don't like it - oh no - but hey, Robin, I am sure you would love to hear Michael singing it - wouldn't you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.   Hey, I'm only joking - if you don't like it - you don't like it !!!!!!!!!  That's okay by me - I just won't speak to you again !!!!!!!!!!!  - you should be so lucky  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.   Much of Mario Lanza's life was a tragedy - as Sylvie said it sure contributed to his early death.

Yeh, I would love to be in same room as Michael - whatever I was doing - that Sylvie - I don't know what she was thinking about - she must have been pinching my ouzo again !!!!!!   lol.

Well it is time for my bed - 23.55 - my two cats are in getting ready to go to bed so I had better hurry up and grab a place - I never get to sleep in the same part of my bed two nights running - they book their place and that is it - I know - I am a stupid ass for not moving them - I don't have the heart - I love them too much - let them have their little bit of comfort !!!!!!!!!!!  Nightie night, Robin, speak to you soon my dear.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.  You remember Del Shannon Robin, how about Michael singing his Runaway or Keep Searching ??????  Just a thought - I liked Del Shannon.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service