Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the 45 record of Runaway too!!  Great song!!  :)

Yeah Sylvia,&"Little Town Flert" by Del Shannon. Love! his! voice! too.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Some Enchanted Evening is a great one too Robin, I agree!!

Helena...xxx...

Oh I remember this song....they used in the movie "My Girl 2", not Michael's version though.  It's nice, but not a Favorite of mines.  Thanks for showing it to me though....I love it when you give me the chance to know more of Michael's music!!!  You are my hero!!  Hugs, Helena..xxx...

I'm surprised at myself for not thinking of this one before, but when Jennifer mentioned Leo Sayer... I thought of another sexy British singer that I've loved since I was a little girl...my sweetie Engelbert Humperdinck!!!!  His song "After the Lovin" is one of my all time favorites.....another oldie but goodie for Michael to sing!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4EptyBtDS4

Another good one, Tom Jones "it's not unusual"....another sexy man....mamma mia!!!    Is it getting warm in here?!?!?    :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwO8b9iq34

Helena..xx...

Now, Tom Jones. Woo Hoo. My sister loves her some Tom Jones. I've seen him twice in concert, but didn't have good seats. She saw him 3 times in Atlantic City&was right up at the stage but he didn't hold her hand. Shucks.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Gang,

I just got off Amazon's site and ordered the CD of "One Thing"....  I got it Jennifer!!!  :)    I also got the book I was thinking about getting "Time Love and Tenderness".  I was satisfied with the other Bolton book that I bought last year, so I wanted this one too!!  I'm holding off on getting the Vintage CD for now.

Now let me get off this computer and do some exercises before it gets late.  Catch you all later!!

Love,

Helena..xx...

Hey Helena, very glad to hear you're getting "The one thing"! You won't regret it girl: it's a fantastic album! Take care sweetie and nighty-night. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I think The One thing is a great album also.. LOVE IT!!!

Robin in Maryland

"The One Thing" is one of my ultimate favorite albums.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Helena Hi Sylvie,

As far as I am concerned you could not have picked a better one Helena - for me Michael has never surpassed that album - my most favourite is on it - "Not Made of Steel" - I have burnt a CD on my laptop - I even know how to do that WOW - that is all that is on it - repeated, repeated, repeated and repeated .........................................Enjoy my friend.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Talking about repeating songs, I have on a C90 cassette tape his rendition of "You Are My Sunshine" from this disney show. Love it.

Helen, You didn't make a bad choice with "The One Thing" CD either.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service