Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia,

At least you know how to burn a CD, I never done that either!!  I have lots to learn with computers too..LOL!!!

Helena...xx..

Hi Helena,  Sylvia said she burned a CD on her laptop, but since she said she puts it on perpetual repeat, my guess is that she only copied it on to the computer. That's what it sounds like, she can correct me if I'm wrong. BTW, in regards to your list of songs below, did you know that Michael sang with the Four Tops on "Reach out I'll be there" on his album "Timeless"? Just thought I'd slip that in! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Yeh, you are right I ripped it on to the computer first and created a playlist (I'm going to admit it - I watched - my nephew did it for me!) - then burned that playlist onto a CD - have also to admit it does not contain all "Not made of steel" tracks there are one or two of "In the arms of love" and "go the distance" -  just one or two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D.

Sylvia.     Wee Scottish friend.

No I didn't know that Sylvie, need to hear that one too!  Will see if there is a sample of it on Amazon...Thanks!

Hugs back, Helena..xx..

Hey Helena, ask and you shall receive my dear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoAolLDMdIM

Enjoy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie!!  Now that is a great version of this song....like Far out!!!  :)

Hugs,  Helena...xx...

Neat getting "The One Thing"&the TLT book.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey kids,

I'm really glad I ordered the CD and book, looking forward to getting them both!!  Even my mom said "That's good"!  She knows I'm really getting to like Michael more as an airtist, as well as a person.  :)

Robin....I did know the name of the Leo Sayer song....I just felt like singing it...LOL!!!  I get a little crazy sometimes too!!!  It's great you saw Tom Jones....I never had the pleasure to see either him or Englebert....but always love those guys!!

Hugs, Helena..xx..

Last night while doing my exercises,  I was going over my collection of 45 records and came across some other songs that would sound good coming from Michael.  What do you guys think of these?

Baby, Now that I found you - by The Foundations

In the Still of the Night - Five Satins

Runaround Sue - Dion

Volare - The Bobby Rydell version (lots of whoa, whoa, whoa in this song...LOL!! and Remember Michael likes to sing in Italian too!!)

I Can't Help Myself - The Four Tops

Do Wa Diddy Diddy - Manfred Mann

Come Go with Me - The Del Vikings

Rock around the Clock or Shake, Rattle and Roll - Bill Haley and the Comets

I think it's an interesting mix...  :)

Helena...xx...

Helen, Haven't heard the expressin "Far Out' in eons. I always think of John Denver.

As far as your list, the only one I can picture Michael doing is "Sugar Pie Honey Bunch." I think that's the one--the 4 tops song you mentioned.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes Robin, it's the 4 Tops song, and I always liked it!  But I think the other songs are not such bad choices.  Anyway, only time will tell what songs Michael will add to his concerts between his music and songs of other artitst.

Helena..xx..

Hi Anybody,

Can anyone tell me if, I'm doing something wrong, or has the video section changed ???????  There are only fifteen videos there now and a lot of the good ones have gone - thank God I saved a lot as favourites........but maybe I'm just not accessing it properly.......anybody know the answer ????????????????

That's like "anybody there" - spooky or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service