Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

Good one Sylvie....enjoyed  - especially the bunch of carboard cut-outs - bet they wouldn't have minded a date with him ...such a pity they were rooted to the spot by his magnetism.   Hey, just thought, no rumours started yet about you and Orrin - I mean that picture girl - your both a bit too "chummy"!!!!!   lol.   Just to let you know, whilst on about pictures, Florin has posted a link over in Facebook through to a local news page which has an article about Michael's show in Florida last night - it is a set of 26 pictures of him on stage - all normal poses that we get from shows - but, he does look good and very, very well - I would say back to normal!!!!   :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, funny how rumors get started, isn't it? lol I love it! Nope, no rumors started with my pic, but I've been asked if he was my husband... :D Glad to hear Michael looks back to normal! Florin is so good at finding stuff like that, isn't he? I'm sure those pics will show up here too. Thanks for the update and the smile Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great answer Sylvie!!  Like that about the cutouts!! 

Well, what about the rumor of him seeing the wee one, Sylvia.....he's been seen phoning her, spending time in her bed.....talk about rumors!!!  LOL!!!

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

I told you to keep that information a secret !!!!! .......well I never !!!!!!!.....letting the world know!!!.............

Sylvia.        Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

I didn't think it was a secret, I saw the photo's in People magazine too!!!    :)

Helena...xx...

Hey Helena, that's not People magazine sweetie, that's "Nutty People" magazine, do you have a subscription too? :D I get the braille edition, with pictures and everything! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Helena and Sylvie,

How come Michael Bolton ended up in the Nutty People Magazine .....oh, I see, that was because he was phoning me - one of the nutty people.....but the thing is Helena I don't really know how to tell Sylvie...you know....that he was phoning me because we're meeting her and Orrin at the theatre....kind of sounds as though she doesn't know....maybe she hasn't been in that other page ....you know the one I mean where Eileen put in her tuppence worth - remember that one ????? - or maybe Orrin hasn't spoken to her about it yet - or maybe that babe of mine has forgotten again - I told you that "Yesterday" he didn't know the difference between "Night and Day"!!!!!!!

Okay, I'll do it again : "Sign Your Name"  yeh sure, "The Girl From Ipanema", "Sylvia".

I'm sangle. yes indeed. I'm available, Michael. :"D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

yeah, He'd probably take "Sylvia over me. I have too much baggage being blind&some of my health issues. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

&she's probably better looking. :)

Hey Robin, baggage-shmaggage girl, you're blind but you can manage as well as anyone I know. Besides, you have the home-terf advantage on Sylvia and you wouldn't see Michael growing old so he might enjoy that! lol God bless and love you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Robin,

What are you talking about girl.....you trying to say now that you don't look anything like your profile picture ....you now admitting that attractive girl isn't actually you - you got a stand-in for that picture...is that how you say you look young for your age because you have go to as you know the girl in the photo WAS younger than you - you admitting that  ???????  Another thing Robin, do you not think that at our age we all come with "baggage" ....just remember Michael isn't a shade behind us....wonder what "baggage" he carries - don't tell me you don' think any, because there is bound to be....for one, he squints a lot now - left eye annoys him - lid comes down on that and not on the right....look how he keeps taking ill...the pressure is too much for  him now - can't keep the pace up at all any longer !!!!!!  Apart from that.....just remember you ain't seen me so what makes you say I'm more probably more attractive than you.....I've seen you -  I know what the competiton is like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Just you remember that or I'll come and smack you !!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

Yes, I also have a subscrition to the Nutty Magazine.....How did you know?  LOL!!!!

Helena..xx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service