Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Sylvie, The Black Jack CD , Michael singing, "Maybe It's The Power Of Love".
Hi again Martha, ooh I love that song and I would have loved to include Black Jack songs and even Michael Bolotin songs in there, just for the sake of hearing how differently he would sing them now. Like for instance the song "For you" I love the way he sang it in Black Jack, but don't know how he'd negociate it today, know what I mean? Great choice! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
If we're talking about bolotin songs, how about if I only had your love? Woo Hoo.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
ok...here's my go at this nearly impossible task (how do you pick the best of the best?!) These are not necessarily in the order I would pick them for a live show, but this is what would be my dream concert:

1. Missing You Now/Soul Provider medley.

2. Murder My Heart

3. Lean on Me

4. Nessun Dorma (can't go without this one I'm afraid)

5. Time Love and Tenderness

6. Dock of the Bay/To Love Somebody (medley or choose between the two)

7. Said I Loved You...But I Lied.

8. Love is a Wonderful Thing

9. You Comfort Me

10. When a Man Loves a Woman

I debated How Am I Supposed to Live Without You...just because it's the first MB song I ever heard...memories...but Lean on Me won out in that debate! What a fun topic!!! :-) I'm always up for a new song tossed in there too!!!! OH and I forgot because I've just heard it for the first time recently...Hallelujah!!! I would LOVE to hear that one live....wowzers!
Martha, sounds like a good list to me. I'm gonna have to think of my concert list.

I meant to say Jessi; not Marth with the concert list. I'm gonna have to think of mine. Good idea. :)

Everyone's been mentioning awesome songs out here. I'm for:

Next Life time,
I Promise you
Now that I found you
That's what Love's all about
Stand up for love

just to name a few.

I've heard him do Completely&A Love so Beautiful.

Man, there's a lot of comments. :)
dear Michael, just for me

only a woman ..
ready for you
can you feel me
missing you now
invisible tattoo
the best of love
don't make me wait for love

ciao Silvy XX
Hi Silvy, phew, hadn't even thought of "Don't make me wait for love", wow! Would we be able to stand it? lol Good suggestion, good to see you posting sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie
I was ill, I had flu so I was at home k.o., my God! this website is so crazy, lots of information, I can't read everything but I love it!
many, many greetings TO YOU DARLING, you're so kind.

Silvy XX
Now, do yawl want me to get started on Don't make me Wait For Love from Kenny Gee live? No, I don't think you do. It would be TMI. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Excellent Post Sharon.

There are so so many and having seen MB live since the Time, Love & Tenderness World Tour '91, I'm going to go for ones that I haven't seen him perform live (although was pleasantly surprised that Can I Touch You...There? got an airing at the RAH last year. So, here goes (in no particular order):

- The Best Of Love
- Dance With Me
- Only A Woman Like You
- Safe Place From The Storm
- Can't Get Close Enough To You
- The One Thing
- Save Me
- Love Is The Power
- Wait On Love
- Stand Up For Love
- Drift Away
- Wanna Hear You Say It
- I'm Alive
- Need You To Fall
- The Best
- What You're Doing To Me (SHOULD BE A SINGLE TO SUPPORT THE TOUR)
- Yesterday
- Fools Game
- She Did The Same Thing
- You're All That I Need
- Completely

Crikey, I could go on and on and on! The problem is, I guess, what does he leave out, will the songs above allow him to pace the shows? An idea for the managment would be to do a one night only, fans request show and we vote for the tracks he doesn't perform live to be performed. He does it for one night in the States and one night here? Sure fire winner! What about Save Our Love, Call My Name, Desperate Heart!!!!

I feel the Rare Live Concert idea would be a winner? Anyone agree? We all vote from a certain list to keep it manageable?

Best, as always,

James

PS> Alexander is now 7months, 20Ibs 2Oz and crawling! He has 3 teeth!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service