Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG James, what a post! I must say this seems to be turning more into a “fantasy” list, if you don’t mind my saying so! :D I’m with you about the “Everybody’s crazy” songs James and “Save our love” is my favorite from it, but I think we have to be realistic and stay in Michael’s vocal comfort zone. Well, who knows, maybe in a few years, when Michael would be due to release another live DVD, it would be a great premise for a special concert, TV special or charity event. I’m all for it: where do I sign up? :D Ah James, good to know little Alex is doing so well and what a proud papa you are! Have you seen the pictures of Michael’s granddaughter Amelia Rose? People say that the look in Michael’s eyes is pure bliss… Take care James and thanks for posting. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
James, love your ideas. Love the songs you mentioned. I did hear him do Drift Away in 2003 inEl Mira NY&it seems somewhere else. Love that song to death.

Alexander, i take it is your son?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA wants to know.
OK then here is my wish-list that I,d love him to sing at a concert:

Just One Love

Murder my Heart

Fools Game

Dance with me

Eternally

You wouldn,t know love

This River

Ain,t got nothing if you ain,t got love

Call my Name

Drift away

My Lady

to name but a few, I could go on LOL

Sandra xx
This River and You Wouldn't Know Love - Good call Sandra!!!!

James
Yeah, Sandra&Eternally are good songs.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
hey Sandra, we all could go on&on, can't we? :D Love it. I remember when he did Drift Away in Elmira NY, I jumped up, screamed&sat down&balled. Love that song.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
HERE IS MY LIST OF SONGS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIM SING IN CONCERT:

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU

ONLY A WOMAN LIKE YOU

ALL THAT YOU DESERVE

THE CENTER OF MY HEART

TILL THE END OF FOREVER

ALL FOR LOVE

MY LADY

MURDER MY HEART

JUST ONE LOVE

BACK ON MY FEET AGAIN

HALLELUJAH

GLORIA

I'd love him to sing "The Center of My Heart", "You Wouldn't Know Love", "Walk Away", "Drift Away", "This River", "When I'm Back On My Feet Again", "What You're Doing To Me", "A Love So Beautiful" and "You're All That I Need". Oh and "Now That I Found You".

If only eh?

Michael xx
Hi Sharon, I went through this entire thread and after 4 days, these are the favorites so far:
5 votes for: You wouldn’t know love, When I’m back on my feet again, Dance with me (don’t think he’s sung “You wouldn’t know love”)
4 votes for: Best of love, This river, Yesterday, Walk away, Drift away, Only A Woman Like You, Missing you now + 2 votes for Soul provider/missing you now medley, which I love too. It’s on a European single and the way the backups ended it Marvin Gaye style and Michael’s voice was just gorgeous… (I think “This river” and “Walk away” weren’t done live)
3 votes for: Hallelujah, Music of the night, Stand up for love, Next lifetime, I promise you, Smile, Now that I’ve found you, Ain’t got nothing if you ain’t got love, Love with my eyes closed, he did the last 2 in 2002
2 votes for: That’s what love is all about, The one thing, Completely, Don’t make me wait for love, A love so beautiful, Once in a lifetime, Fool’s game, You’re all that I need, Till the end of forever, Hear me, Show her the way, new love, lean on me, ain’t no sunshine, the hunger, Call my name, Center of my heart (half of those he hasn’t done live)
And from OWOL
4 votes for Murder my heart and My lady
2 votes for: The best, What you’re doing to me and Just one love, oh and I’d like to add my vote for Need you to fall, because it’s my favorite
So there you go Sharon. I think some of those are longshots, even some of my suggestions, but I really think Michael should dust off some of the TLT songs since it’ll be the 20th anniversary of the album next year. I think Christopher had started a thread to that effect several months ago. Yeah, actually, Gail transferred it from the previous forum… Take care Sharon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Wow Sylvie ,That took time .Thank you for doing this. Wouldnt it be fab if we got some of these songs to celebrate TLT 20th anniversary.xx
Hey Sharon, well, I didn’t have a lot of messages this morning so thought I’d give it a shot, it was fun! Oh yeah girl, bring back “We’re not making love” and have different special guests like Janis or Vann Johnson, wouldn’t that be something? Or maybe in the U.K, it could be Jennifer! Lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D
Yeah&from TLT, Definitely Now that I found You as others have requested&I may have too. Love! that! song!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service