Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Silvy, you made my afternoon girl! Lol For those who don’t know “Don’t make me wait for love”, go visit the link Silvy posted. This is such a delicious song and even tastier live by Michael! lolIf it was a surprise and I’d react like I did just now, it would be ugly… lol Thanks again Silvy, molto baci, hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D
Didnt we have a thing on the other forum to do a poll.Do we have that here .If not maybe someone can tell us how to do it and we can do a poll for songs we want to hear live.xx
Hey perhaps Michael could release a special cd to raise funds for the UK fan reception charities????

I can visualise the title now...

"Fans all time favourites of MY Hits."

I'd buy it!!

Mr Michael are you reading this list sweeheart? We love you dearly, but really miss a lot of the older songs and I personally, would love to hear some other Arias (nothing wrong with Nessun Dorma, but you sing the others so beautifully)....please, please, please? Dont make me beg now? Cos that aint pretty....honest!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XXXX
I can give Michael a list of Italian songs he can sing....including italian songs with a rock beat! Shake your booty Michael and give us some good old fashion rock songs!! :)

Love,
Helena..xxx.....
Sharon we did have that option on the other forum but not on this one or I haven't found it. I think there are sites where you can set up a poll and then put a link here to take it if someone would like to give it a try. I found a large number when I did a search on google. Gail
Thanks Gail, bummer not a choice here but that's a good idea!!!
Robin :)
Sylvie....boy do you make me blush! I listened to this song and blushed even more...LOL!!! I don't know if I can sleep tonight....ha, ha!

Silvy...grazie per questo link!

You girls are great!

Love, Helena
Hey Helena, I was actually thinking of you when I wrote to people who didn't know the song, it's fantastic, isn't it? :D Glad you enjoyed it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
ehi girls, you're welcome!

I know what girls need!

1000 BACI!

love
Silvy from CH
Yes it's great! Will listen to it again when I get a chance at home....it's now lunch time at work, and it just got really cool and windy outside here in New York....brrrr.....

Hugs,
Helena
That song DMMWFL does thangs to me that girls can't or should't talk about. :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service