Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank, no way! You're such a geek! lol lol May I ask if this is a Halloween costume or an actual valuable prop? I'm asking to assess your level of geekyness! :D Oh sweetie, I'm just teasing, I'm the biggest geek there is about the movie "Grease". I still have my bubblegum cards, kept a pocket from "Grease" jeans I wore, have a Pink Ladies jacket and own 6 collector dolls and won't even say anything about how many different audio and video formats I have... Although my friend Helena might have a clue... :D It's fun to get to know people in this way. Thanks for sharing Frank! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey there!  Oh no you're right - it's geek-to-the-max with this one.  It's an actual GAH 'Suit' worn by William Katt on the series (one of a handful they made for the show).  I've been a fan since I was a kid and it originally aired, and this is what you might call the crown jewel in my collection.  :)

And, to further the geek, I even have it on a professional mannequin (which had to be a 'teen mannequin - hard to find - as Katt was only 5'8" tall)  Hahahahahahahaha... :)

Glad to know you're one of us Frank! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'm out of the loop but what are yawl talking about here? I have no clue.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I know about Greece but what else is this about? :D Pardon my igniorance.

Hey Robin, to catch you up, since Helena doesn’t know what songs Michael sings in concert, she was suggesting a couple of songs, including one from the TV show “the greatest American hero” and Frank was saying he has an actual costume of the wanna-be hero on the show. I teased him about being a geek, although I’m one myself, but he told us how much of a geek fan collector he is and I responded that I’m glad he’s as nutty as we are! Lol I hope that made sense! Phew, it’s been a while since you’ve been here sweetie. Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I guess I'd rather be in the concert thread. I don't know. I never watch america's hero show. Sorry. I don't watch a lot of TV. Just 2 soaps, Doctor Phil&an old show, Perry Mason. :D Thanks though.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Wow Frank, I thought you were joking!  That's great that you have something like that....must have cost you a pretty penny to get it!  I  personally don't have anything that interesting in my collection....But I have my record albulms and 45's, star wars items, books and a few autographs that I'm happy with (don't have Michael's though), so I'm satisfied with that.   What other cool stuff do you have?

Helena..xx...

I don't have an M.B. autograph - wish I did.  Have only been to a couple shows, one when he toured off The Hunger and another just this past November - plan on seeing him again whenever he comes nearby - really want to take my Pop to see him - he and I are huge, huge fans.

Other stuff?  I have a handful of actor/actress autographs and a few collectables here and there - nothing as 'grand' as the GAH 'Suit' - that's really the crown jewel.  Can send along a pic of my autograph wall if you wanna see?

I haven't seen M.B. in concert yet, hoping to see him sometime this year.  I'm seeing Elton John in March, so looking forward to that!  Michael seems to prefer doing concerts in New Jersey instead of New York, so getting to NJ is a problem for me.  Do you have all of Michael's records and other stuff?  I only have four CD's and one book about him, not much compared to the average die-hard fan but it's a start.

Sure, would love to see your wall of fame!!  :)

Oh! Helena, off topic here. I've seen Elton John alone, with his band&face to face with Billy Joel. That was when I lived in Maryland. Love Elton.

Well, you're starting out. It's never too late Helena to become a michael fan. We love you just the same. We die hards started out where you are. I always said to my students when I tought them: "I've been where you are." :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Helena, A lot of concerts ofMichael's in New Jersey is pretty easy to get to by train or greyhound but you may not do that modes of transportation&I respect it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Now. Frank. I wish I had seen Michael back in the "Hunger"&"Michael Bolton" days. I almost saw Michael in 1983 when he was opening for Bob Seger but people backed out on me. that tought me. if you want something done, ya do it yourself. Can't depend on anyone. I had never heard of Michael back then. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service