Ok ,So having posted about this i was wondering what songs you would like to hear Michael sing in his concerts.I know we all love the hits but im sure there are songs that he hasnt sang live in a long time or ever.I love anything he sings and would be happy if he sang the phonebook but would be intersted to see what you all would like to hear live.My set list would include all the usual hits but i would love to hear some of these .

"That's What Love Is All About

You wouldnt know love

From now on

Back on my feet again

Stand up for love

Missing you now

The one thing

Soul of my soul

Completly

Make a long story longer

Best of love

We're not making love

A love so beautiful

I promise you

Once in a lifetime

Dance with me

Next lifetime

Till the end of forever

Views: 2166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, but Michael can aford to get fixed up. I can't that's for sure so, I'll have to keep in mind to be just the way I is. :D What Anglish. I talk bad, don't I? :D

Talk bad...are you kidding?  You should come to New York and hear my Brooklyn accent!!  Let's have a fan convention in New York next year!!  Who can put it together for us....Gail, Jennifer....any volunteers?  :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

Saving has already started - remember that £10 I won on the lottery - won another last night - it is in the New York piggie-bank !!!!!!! - sure am all for that suggestion....great one Helena....love the idea !!!!!   :D  :D   :D -- can I have three of them ?????

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow girl....you are on a roll!!  Three of what?  ideas?  Don't we need a genie for 3 wishes?  LOL!!!

Helena..xx..

Hi Helena,

Are you being serious or, are you joking ?????????  :D that is a "wish" - I've thought it was an extra big smile -  I'm away to do my homework - AGAIN  and you know something I'm going to stick with ,  hahahahahahehehehehehe  !!!!!!!!

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm joking or course!!  :)

Helena..xx..

Hey girl.

I'm looking for my second million dollars; couldn't find the first. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin,

I sneeked over to CA and pinched the first - that is how you can't find it !!!!  lol.     Liked that joke a lot Robin - I think that is one Michael would have liked to tell - did you pinch it from him !!!  :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Did I pincbh it from Michael? Hmm. I'd like to have pinched............Won't go there. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin,  Wait till Valentine's Day you might get the chance !!!!!!  Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'll never tell where I pinched him? Oh, did I pinch the joke from him. Why sure! :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA UUSA Sylvia-the wee one. :D

Groovy!!  :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service